Diesel prices in your neck of the woods ??

Help Support CattleToday:

$4.16 cash price. Not that I'd ever wish anything bad on others but I do feel a little better knowing that someone somewhere is paying a little more as usually it's me getting the shaft :D.

We are suffering a shortage here as well as escalated prices. If you can get it, some places limit you to 50 litres . Diesel is $127.90 a litre here .

1 US gallon = 3.78541178 litres

So that is $4.84 a gallon + tax . Btw it is made here . :bang:

hillsdown":6whsewlc said:
We are suffering a shortage here as well as escalated prices. If you can get it, some places limit you to 50 litres . Diesel is $127.90 a litre here .

No one has ever explained to me why gasoline -- which takes far more refinement than diesel -- is less expensive. It didn't use to be!

$3.49 for off road fuel here in PA. Not too sure what road fuel is now. I traded my diesel truck in for a gas job due to the prices around here. Wish that I could run everything on natural gas......no shortage of that stuff around here as they are pulling it from under every farm in the tri-state area.

It was 369.9 last week here. Went to 3.75.9 this week. I was in Danville ,Ky last weekend and saw 4.09.9 per gal.

Circle H Ranch

Kathie in Thorp":26pilqj9 said:
hillsdown":26pilqj9 said:

No one has ever explained to me why gasoline -- which takes far more refinement than diesel -- is less expensive. It didn't use to be!

I'm really sorry, I think that is my fault. The gas vs diesel price flip flop happened when we finally bought a diesel pickup. :cry:

Ouch, HD. Is there a loan officer at the pump???

MO_cows":bdkq3qds said:
Kathie in Thorp":bdkq3qds said:
hillsdown":bdkq3qds said:

I'm really sorry, I think that is my fault. The gas vs diesel price flip flop happened when we finally bought a diesel pickup. :cry:

Ouch, HD. Is there a loan officer at the pump???

Will not hold this against you MO_Cows -- only because my hubby is MO born and bred. ;-)

Traded my diesel truck for gas, too. Even getting several mpg less, it doesn't take long to break even with diesel $ .80 or $ 1.00 a gallon higher.

wbvs58":rr6yda4d said:
We have been around $1.50/ litre for a couple of years now in Australia, that equates to about $5.70/ US Gal
Ken

I am back in the UK just now and it equates to around $7.70 / US Gal

Diesel is a few pence/ litre higher than Gas, used to always be the other way around.

Latest posts