DHD Traveler 6807

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankie

Reaction score
For those of you interested in Dale Davis (DHD) breeding program:

When Dale Davis' herd was dispersed, most of it went to Horton Angus in Texas. Horton is now dispersing his herd. 95% of it traces back to Dale Davis breeding. I'll put the date of the sale on the "Sales" page.

Frankie":1j7ofw36 said:

When Dale Davis' herd was dispersed, most of it went to Horton Angus in Texas. Horton is now dispersing his herd. 95% of it traces back to Dale Davis breeding. I'll put the date of the sale on the "Sales" page.
Frankie-

That is one of the finest SERVICES you could do for TRUE Angus Genetics Breeders!

Thank you!

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":1l0vvcbk said:
Frankie":1l0vvcbk said:

Frankie-

That is one of the finest SERVICES you could do for TRUE Angus Genetics Breeders!

Thank you!

DOC HARRIS

You're very welcome, DOC. As many Angus as are being sold in this part of the country in the next few months, I'd expect there will be some bargins there.

I'm basically a horse guy but bought a hand full of cows and then ended up buying a yearling own son of DHD out of an Exacto Barbara 416 cow. Nice bull, am being told to get the Genex test done on him. Seems he's a good one

Maybe, I'm in a bad mood this afternoon and I have done my share of picking on Frankie in the past. But a new member brought up a five year post. BTW :welcome: . Maybe time to move on.

JMO,
Alan

Alan":304dt5yl said:
Maybe, I'm in a bad mood this afternoon and I have done my share of picking on Frankie in the past. But a new member brought up a five year post. BTW :welcome: . Maybe time to move on.

JMO,
Alan

i was thinking the same thing, weird huh !

Latest posts