desperately needing help

Help Support CattleToday:

CedarG Farm

Reaction score
Can ANYONE give us some leads on registered brahman heifers in the OK, MO, IL, AR, TN, area. We have pretty much looked everywhere on the internet and have been on the phone for hours. If you can give us any info, it will be appreciated.

thanks

CedarG Farm":29c1jzb0 said:
Can ANYONE give us some leads on registered brahman heifers in the OK, MO, IL, AR, TN, area. We have pretty much looked everywhere on the internet and have been on the phone for hours. If you can give us any info, it will be appreciated.

thanks

Pm Cherokee Ruby on the boards she is in Texas. lady seems to know here stuff when it come to Brahmans.

The problem is the age of the heifer you want, born after September 4. I sent you a pm with a person to contact that had one, guess he didn't have what you were looking for.

I know of a breeder that used to have Brahmans, still may. He is in Springfield, MO. Just PM me and I will get that info. to you.

Not in the states you listed, but we bought ours from a retired Vet named Robert Barlow in Alabama. If you would like in information I can get it.

I love the breed, ours were very gentle.

Latest posts