Deer Hunting Tip

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
If you ever find yourself hunting from a large box stand in any area outside New York city it is highly advisable not to put your 44 ounce Big Gulp on the 2x4" sill trimmer above your head. Just saying for no particular reason other than some people might not know this and I'd hate to see anyone get baptized in iced cold diet mountain dew.

Nah :oops: That would be like admitting you shat on yourself. I just care so much about my fellow man I thought I'd give the tip. Seemed like a good one. ;-) :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":aiy7pk5d said:
If you ever find yourself hunting from a large box stand in any area outside New York city it is highly advisable not to put your 44 ounce Big Gulp on the 2x4" sill trimmer above your head. Just saying for no particular reason other than some people might not know this and I'd hate to see anyone get baptized in iced cold diet mountain dew.

Now do you see why drink size regulation is important? Some people just need saving from themselves... :D :hide:

I see now. Of course I couldn't see at that very moment. :lol2: Mayor Doomberg might just have a point. But then again, I ended up harvesting two doe so maybe I need to market this technique. Those folks that douse themselves in urine might find this a more sanitary alternative and as a side benefit you won't have to worry about falling asleep in the stand. :mrgreen:

Latest posts