December!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
How did that happen?! Yeah,I know"Rotation of the Earth"Blahblahblah~~ I wasn't paying attention and look what happens :lol2: It's gonna be 2010 in a MONTH! :shock: It's cold here (45f)raining and there is SNOW in Texas. Not here,but Texas still.

Merry Christmas y'all :wave:

yes theres snow in texas an mexico.they say we are gonna get a freeze sometime this week.MERRY CHRISTMAS to you an yours.

I for one am not dreaming of a white Christmas.

Now it is funny to watch all those folks from up north come here and drive on ice. You have your hair pin corner that you can only take at 20 MPH max on ice, then you have to climb that hill just past it. They have never dealt with such things before. But after that they no longer tell us that we don't know how to drive on ice. I lived in Alaska for over 5 years for Pete's sake! I have driven on ice plenty.

Easter hint-If you don't have any egg dye,use unsweetened drink mix-make it with very little water..As a bonus the eggs smell like fruit :nod: :wave:

HerefordSire":3ih31xwl said:
peg4x4":3ih31xwl said:
Merry Christmas y'all

Happy New Year!

I am getting my Easter baskets ready. Need to go buy egg coloring, but I missed all the deals on Black Friday.

I am going shopping for new lawn furniture and sunscreen ...... :lol2:

hillsdown":1ykgz8oi said:
HerefordSire":1ykgz8oi said:
peg4x4":1ykgz8oi said:
Merry Christmas y'all

Happy New Year!

I am getting my Easter baskets ready. Need to go buy egg coloring, but I missed all the deals on Black Friday.

I am going shopping for new lawn furniture and sunscreen ...... :lol2:
HD if your doing that then im santa clause :lol2:

Wally world is out of fold up lawn chairs. Webbing in old ones is going fast. I can reweb but it is a lot of trouble. Don't like the plastic chairs. :x

Where are the Chinese when you need them? :help:

Latest posts