December 07,1941

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Today is Pearl Harbor Day, with what is going on in the world today , it is a day that should never be forgotten , I wonder if we could pull together today and do what our Parents,Grandpardents, and Great Grandparents did to keep the USA from being taken over by hostile forces, As I look at the demonstrations going on in the streets of our Country and them wanting to destroy what we have fought for since 1776, it makes me think the next war will come from within our own boarders. I wonder if the ones demonstrating had to give up their Gov, payments in order to demonstrate, would be out their demonstrating. :2cents:

That is a big part of the trouble. They have too much free time because they don't have to work. A lot if them do not even know why they are demonstrating. Just following somebody else. They have no interest in America except what it can do for them. They could care less about the people who have given their lives so that we can live here and enjoy the many freedoms that we have.

cowboy43":3em42vte said:
Today is Pearl Harbor Day, with what is going on in the world today , it is a day that should never be forgotten , I wonder if we could pull together today and do what our Parents,Grandpardents, and Great Grandparents did to keep the USA from being taken over by hostile forces, As I look at the demonstrations going on in the streets of our Country and them wanting to destroy what we have fought for since 1776, it makes me think the next war will come from within our own boarders. I wonder if the ones demonstrating had to give up their Gov, payments in order to demonstrate, would be out their demonstrating. :2cents:

I for one believe we will fight each other again.
All it will take is an economic collapse and the welfare can't be paid.
It was amazing here after Rita when their plastic card was no good.
Total chaos that lasted a couple weeks, had it gone much longer it would have gotten ugly.

Latest posts