Dead board

Help Support CattleToday:

I think today it's because everyone is still in shock from the elctions

dun

Up here we have mail in ballots....guess I'll have to turn on the telly or go out to the road and get the paper to see who is our new representatives.
Have a friend who's daughter is/was one of our reps...won't tell him which way I voted.
DMc

Susie David":106az5yz said:
Up here we have mail in ballots....guess I'll have to turn on the telly or go out to the road and get the paper to see who is our new representatives.
Have a friend who's daughter is/was one of our reps...won't tell him which way I voted.
DMc

Get the paper, and skip the business section. The stock prices are really getting depressing. If you turn on the telly, you're going to hear all about it.

Edit: now i hear the prices have rebounded.

What do you think about mail in ballots? Doesn't Oregon vote via mail? That would take care of standing in line; machines that don't work, etc. What are the downsides to voting by mail?

Frankie":njkcjdh8 said:
What do you think about mail in ballots? Doesn't Oregon vote via mail? That would take care of standing in line; machines that don't work, etc. What are the downsides to voting by mail?

Fraud and probably too many dead people voting

dun

My wife is an election judge in our county. Yes there are several dead people still registed to vote. They renew the list each year.

dun":31hgbrlg said:

dun

MO was a big shock, early on I thought Talent was going to win, when I woke up and found he lost total shock to me. I guess St Louis and KC got him bad. Same areas that gave problems to Right to Carry Laws a few years ago.

I have not been able to watch the news today, and googled it and did not find the answer. What happened with the Stem Cell vote on Amendment 2? When I went to bed it was not passing but was afraid when St Louis and KC came in it would have same results as it did for Talent.

aplusmnt":2j94b3fw said:
dun":2j94b3fw said:

dun

MO was a big shock, early on I thought Talent was going to win, when I woke up and found he lost total shock to me. I guess St Louis and KC got him bad. Same areas that gave problems to Right to Carry Laws a few years ago.

I have not been able to watch the news today, and googled it and did not find the answer. What happened with the Stem Cell vote on Amendment 2? When I went to bed it was not passing but was afraid when St Louis and KC came in it would have same results as it did for Talent.

It passed

dun

We got the same Gov, even tho he only got 'bout 39% ov the vote...Think he'd notice over half the voters want him out! Not likely,tho..

You have reached the end of the internet. Please turn back. Now...

No Hereford cross, it's not just you. I have also noticed the shortage of informative topics. Part of this I think is due to a surplus of members who really don't care about objective discussion as long as they can trade veiled insults back and forth. Furthermore, the board is cluttered with people who have made hundreds of posts in a matter of months, and if one looks at the content of these posts they find very little to do with cattle and a whole bunch of cheerleading. (For example, saying hi to every new member and writing "great post" on every other thread. I for one am developing a filter in my head to know who speaks with sense and who doesn't. Boone

I think is due to a surplus of members who really don't care about objective discussion as long as they can trade veiled insults back and forth

Seems you have been throwing insults and doing some petty name calling as of late yourself. Stick with cattle. You have good posts when you leave the veiled insults out.

Apologies Beef11. I am just very frustrated when you can't get a decent thread going without some rivalry developing between two or three members and taking it off course. Will stick with cattle as they are more interesting than all the other BS. Boone

KMacGinley":1xmtflid said:
I think that we should have a board devoted entirely to veiled insults.
:)

It would certainly be popular. ;-) Although I fear they would still show up everywhere else, just like they do now.

Doubt Macon would ever do it. He didn;t like my idea of a Bickerers board either

dun

Latest posts