day labor

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt":3j522uyo said:
My family were immigrants, but they were LEGAL immigrants. I have not problem with LEGAL immigrants. But people coming across our border ILLLEGALLY! I do have a problem with!

You argument about throwing out the constitution is stupid! We are talking about borders that are agreed upon now in this year 2005. Everyone in the world including U.S. and Mexico recognize the Mexican and American border. This is the world we live in today not 200 years ago.

200 years ago lots of battles and wars were fought to decide who had control of what. And it was settled the old fashion way, Texans kicked Mexico's butt! Texas won and it is over!

If the Mexicans want Texas back so bad then let them go to war to win it. Or otherwise recognize their sovereign land and we will recognize ours. We will not go to Mexico and disobey their laws and they should not come here and disobey our laws.

And if a Mexican or anyone from any country wants to come here and work then go through the proper channels to get a work permit, green card or whatever procedure they need to to be here.

But we can not just throw out all our laws and rights because 200 years ago some dispute happened over land in Texas/Mexico border. By that reasoning then we would have to give the U.S. back to England since they are the ones that claimed it first.

No your the one with the high and mighty attitude about immigrants thinking they are something you step in on the way to the barn. Get to looking in your own family tree they most probablly got here legally when Europe was cleaning out it's jails.
I am the one that still believes in the principles this country was founded on and by the people.
Thank goodness our fore fathers didn't have your views you would probally still be speaking German,French, or Bohiemain.

Campground you have issues, and do not quote me and put immigrants in the place of Illegal Immigrants. I have nothing against immigrants, my only issue is with keeping are boarders safe and not allowing illegal immigrants in this country rather it be Mexican, Iraq, Iran, or were ever they come from.

I am sorry you have such issues with the Texans fighting their own revolutionary war to free themselves from the tyranny of Mexico. But crap happens and it is over.

You better probably watch out, Boarder Patrol might be following this thread and be knocking on your door wanting to see your Green Card one day.

aplusmnt":sqys6qrt said:
Campground you have issues, and do not quote me and put immigrants in the place of Illegal Immigrants. I have nothing against immigrants, my only issue is with keeping are boarders safe and not allowing illegal immigrants in this country rather it be Mexican, Iraq, Iran, or were ever they come from.

I am sorry you have such issues with the Texans fighting their own revolutionary war to free themselves from the tyranny of Mexico. But crap happens and it is over.

You better probably watch out, Boarder Patrol might be following this thread and be knocking on your door wanting to see your Green Card one day.

I have agree with Camp on this one most of us true Texans look at the Mexican people your dogging a lot different. You really think a migrate worker that can only earn a dollar a day in Mexico that comes over to pick lettuce or dig a ditch for 8 dollars an hour because you are to lazy is a threat. He can work two months go home and provide a decent living for his family for a year. This guy is a threat to our national securety not hardly. Hope we never have to depend on you to step up to the plate to defend us.

Heck if it wasn't for immigration of horse thieves, debtor's, being a piss poor farmer or getting our butt kicked in a European revolution this place would be lonely cept for Commanches and Kiowa's.

caustic burro!! :D :D :D :D
you have a have a big hammer in your hand driving big nails one swat at a time!!!!!!
asplusment what is your HERITAGE!!!!

are there any 100% native americans on the board to post a view??? hell that would make 99% of of us illigal if they had their say!!!!!!
my wife is 90% native american cannot trace it any farther back than 1794!!
apslment can you?????take yous back further

memanpa":2hk4xvkc said:
are there any 100% native americans on the board to post a view??? hell that would make 99% of of us illigal if they had their say!!!!!!

Mother-in-law was full blood, I understand why we put them people on reservations they are mean. Heck wife is half bulldog and half Cherokee either biting a hunk out my ass or on a war party scalping.

memanpa":35tn6pac said:
are there any 100% native americans on the board to post a view???

To the best of my knowledge there is no such thing. The closest would be the various Indian tribes, and - if memory serves - a lot of them were immigrants as well.

caustic!!!!
just one question for ya!
did your wifes ancestors vote to allow the immigrant to take over the land? don't think so
my wife's didn't!!
so does that make all us non native american illigals??????????
asplsment does that make you illigal!!!!! :D

caustic?
where outta of. my wife is a lotta cherokee. and mother in law is worse!!!!!! god help us iffin we are related~!!!!!! no god help the rest of ya :D

memanpa":pgzf6c2x said:
caustic!!!!
just one question for ya!
did your wifes ancestors vote to allow the immigrant to take over the land? don't think so
my wife's didn't!!
so does that make all us non native american illigals??????????
asplsment does that make you illigal!!!!! :D

No since we didn't agree with them and dicovered gold on their land we marched them out of Ga. on the trail of tears. We showed them marghed them to Ok where you couldn't raise an umbrella sittin on a sack of fertilize. But then Black Gold, Texas Tea.
I just think that kansas fellow is as screwed up as a soup sandwich.

Personally I could care less what I am, pretty Heinz 57 of different European countries.

My point is we are now Americans we have laws and borders and they should be up held if we can not start doing as we wish based on who was were first bla bla bla.

As far as Indians go I say give all full bloods a billion dollars and call it even, every one else has white man in there blood so there white relatives took the land away from their Indian relatives so I call it a wash, actually most are way below 50% Indian so most likely 3 of there white relatives took the land from one of their Indian relatives, that is defiantly a wash.

And I will say it again, I think there is a place for Mexican workers in this country if they are here Legally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they pay taxes on the work the get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They should be given work permits as they are needed based on our needs not their needs.

Let Mexico take care of their needs and if things are so bad over there then let them revolt against their Government and correct it, much like the Texans did in the 1800's.

Anyone that believes we should allow Illegal immigrants to come and go as they please in this country is just plain stupid! Not paying taxes, getting tax benefits, our tax dollars going to educate them in our schools while they pay no taxes. This argument is stupid! It is a no brain er. Come here Legally or stay out!

aplusmnt":38ja956g said:
Personally I could care less what I am, pretty Heinz 57 of different European countries.

My point is we are now Americans we have laws and borders and they should be up held if we can not start doing as we wish based on who was were first bla bla bla.

As far as Indians go I say give all full bloods a billion dollars and call it even, every one else has white man in there blood so there white relatives took the land away from their Indian relatives so I call it a wash, actually most are way below 50% Indian so most likely 3 of there white relatives took the land from one of their Indian relatives, that is defiantly a wash.

And I will say it again, I think there is a place for Mexican workers in this country if they are here Legally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they pay taxes on the work the get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They should be given work permits as they are needed based on our needs not their needs.

Let Mexico take care of their needs and if things are so bad over there then let them revolt against their Government and correct it, much like the Texans did in the 1800's.

Anyone that believes we should allow Illegal immigrants to come and go as they please in this country is just plain stupid! Not paying taxes, getting tax benefits, our tax dollars going to educate them in our schools while they pay no taxes. This argument is stupid! It is a no brain er. Come here Legally or stay out!

Boy your like a little fiest dog running up and down the fence barking to feel your butthole wiggle. With views like yours we would be a mighty poor country. Immigrants have been coming to this country for centuries illegally because of what a lady in a harbour stands for. Pity to what some of our people have sunk to.

At the Base of a great Lady

The New Colossus
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

--- Emma Lazarus

Maybe we should remove that plague or just be considered liars.

Caustic Burno":39fbt4qz said:
aplusmnt":39fbt4qz said:

Boy your like a little fiest dog running up and down the fence barking to feel your butthole wiggle. With views like yours we would be a mighty poor country. Immigrants have been coming to this country for centuries illegally because of what a lady in a harbour stands for. Pity to what some of our people have sunk to.

At the Base of a great Lady

The New Colossus
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

--- Emma Lazarus

:clap: :clap: :clap:

You know looking on my deed to my house like 10 people owned it before me, I guess they have the right to come on my house and do as they please since they were here before me?

I am sorry if you are to stupid to understand the difference between illegal activity and legal activity.

We allow people by the thousands to come to this country each year to live and work legally. But no that is not good enough for you guys, you think people should just be able to do as they please.

So answer me this yes or no? You personally believe that anyone should be able to come here, get any job they want, at any pay they want & pay no taxes? Yes or NO? We should just fire all Border Patrol people and let anyone come and go as they wish?

Seems you are saying that is what we should do! No laws! No order! No paper work! No taxes! Minimum wage it does not mean anything, hey let them do as they please!

memanpa":1uz2tjax said:
My Grandmother was Pure Cherokee, Grandfather was 1/2 Cherokee. I'd love to beat the **** out of Mr. Andrew Jackson. I'm about 5/8.

aplusmnt":18zzqge7 said:
You know looking on my deed to my house like 10 people owned it before me, I guess they have the right to come on my house and do as they please since they were here before me?

I am sorry if you are to stupid to understand the difference between illegal activity and legal activity.

We allow people by the thousands to come to this country each year to live and work legally. But no that is not good enough for you guys, you think people should just be able to do as they please.

So answer me this yes or no? You personally believe that anyone should be able to come here, get any job they want, at any pay they want & pay no taxes? Yes or NO? We should just fire all Border Patrol people and let anyone come and go as they wish?

Seems you are saying that is what we should do! No laws! No order! No paper work! No taxes! Minimum wage it does not mean anything, hey let them do as they please!

Go back and study your American History as you are the one being hammer headed. You have the milk and honey and don't want to share seem a little spoiled.
Heck if you want to get in it would be much easier to cross the Canadian border.
Your dog don't hunt I callin mine in and beating there butts for baying a polecat.

Well I am out of this conversation! If I offended anyone sorry! Unless you support People coming into America ILLEGALLY, and working here ILLEGALLY then I am not sorry if I offended you!

Every time I say ILLEGAL Mexicans, they respond like I said Mexicans.

I am glad the colonist fought to free us from England and I am glad the Texans fought to free themselves from Mexico. And since they both got their butts handed to them on a platter, if either wish to come to what now is our country let them ask permission first!

Have a nice weekend!

Ps I just hope it is safe for me to come to Texas to pick up a Bull in two weeks....lol

aplusmnt":1ybfv5lf said:
Ps I just hope it is safe for me to come to Texas to pick up a Bull in two weeks....lol
Probably depends on exactly where in Texas you're going. Might be best to keep your opinions to yourself on some ranches here.