Darwin Award

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":1p4h1n8a said:
If he had gotten the permit, the snake wouldn't have bit him. Snakes are strongly in favor of regulations.

Very true statement...just look at our government officials :eek:

I seriously think any amount of training would fix this kind of stupid. BTW - how would one go about kissing a snake? Is it a lip only thing or is the tongue involved?

Jogeephus":3phz94yu said:
I seriously think any amount of training would fix this kind of stupid. BTW - how would one go about kissing a snake? Is it a lip only thing or is the tongue involved?

I'd say for the snake a little more than the lips are involved. :lol:

Jalopy":ifj8tcfj said:
Jogeephus":ifj8tcfj said:

I'd say for the snake a little more than the lips are involved. :lol:

:lol2: :lol2: :tiphat: I think you are right. :lol2:

TB, you need to pay a little better attention. The dull snakes are the poisonous ones. I guess you hobby farmers are all the same.

Technically, to wina Darwin you have to remove yourself from the gene pool. As this fine specimen has survived, and will likely find a girl with similar tastes, he is not a Darwin winner. He does appear on several lists of future contenders (like those lists of 2015 football winners).

highgrit":1on5evd1 said:
TB, you need to pay a little better attention. The dull snakes are the poisonous ones. I guess you hobby farmers are all the same.
Bear with me. I'm trying. :???:

Latest posts