Darn Body Cams - Parking Violation

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Police body cam video was released Wednesday of Milwaukee police tasering of Milwaukee Bucks 23 year old NBA
player Sterling Brown. Brown had parked his car illegally in a Walgreens parking lot and police were questioning him
about it when they took him down and tasered him while on the ground.

Official Police Report states Brown became aggressive when questioned about the parking violation and a stun gun
was used to subdue him. (to ensure officer safety?)
Unfortunately the video from the police body cams does not back up the official report as Brown appeared to have
remained calm the entire time, he did not appear to struggle even when on the ground before being tasered, and could
well afford to pay any parking fine the police issued.

Talk about police escalating a situation.... Tasered for a parking violation?
Brown's attorney has filed a lawsuit against the Milwaukee police department for civil rights violation.

this is why only the police and military should have ANY weapons. To prevent things like.. parking violations.. from occurring.

HOW many parking violations are we going to let happen?

Txpiney":2qgqw3d1 said:
He is just another one that "rules, laws, and regulations don't apply to me " person.
Did you even watch the video??? Looks to me like he complied with every request they made.

Parking violators don't believe in parking violations. Police around here don't issue parking tickets and that's why, It gets confrontational real fast every time.

ga.prime":3afuo7xf said:
Parking violators don't believe in parking violations. Police around here don't issue parking tickets and that's why, It gets confrontational real fast every time.

Ever see the show parking wars?

I don't know that I've ever parked across 3 spaces the way this fellow did but I have rolled up in an empty lot situation like this one appears to be and double parked many times. It looks like it was fairly late at night and in my opinion the officer was making a mountain out of mole hill to begin with.

TexasBred":h5ku7194 said:
Txpiney":h5ku7194 said:
He is just another one that "rules, laws, and regulations don't apply to me " person.
Did you even watch the video??? Looks to me like he complied with every request they made.
About 5 minutes is all. He was parked across a handicapped space also. I guess that's ok, even if someone truly handicapped needed to park. Maybe the cops thought it could be a robbery? IDK

Txpiney":38jwul4s said:
just another one that "rules, laws, and regulations don't apply to me " person.
Which one, the cop or the car owner?
The rules, laws and regulations state: Fine and Tow... not Taze and Snow.

Towing the vehicle without discussion is more likely to result in future compliance than a lecture and tasering.

But shooting him dead would have guaranteed no future violations by him.
You know the Snowflakes would get up in arms about another police shooting.
So they chose to just taser him instead of shooting him and now he wants to complain about it?
Sheesh, what a baby, so spoiled that he doesn't even know when he has it good.

The guy stepped right up in the officer's personal space. He did NOT comply with every order.... He didn't back up, and he was told numerous times to take his hands out of his pockets, but refused.......Now.....Stir it up!

okiek":3ir0583e said:
The guy stepped right up in the officer's personal space. He did NOT comply with every order....
He didn't back up, and he was told numerous times to take his hands out of his pockets,
but refused.......Now.....Stir it up!
Why question a parking violator? Is that how meter maids do it in your local cities?
Call the tow truck, write the parking ticket and move on, no discussion.
IF he disagrees, that's why traffic court exists.

Son of Butch":1gr21qe2 said:
Txpiney":1gr21qe2 said:
just another one that "rules, laws, and regulations don't apply to me " person.
Which one, the cop or the car owner?
The rules, laws and regulations state: Fine and Tow... not Taze and Snow.

Towing the vehicle without discussion is more likely to result in future compliance than a lecture and tasering.

But shooting him dead would have guaranteed no future violations by him.
You know the Snowflakes would get up in arms about another police shooting.
So they chose to just taser him instead of shooting him and now he wants to complain about it?
Sheesh, what a baby, so spoiled that he doesn't even know when he has it good.
The car owner.

IMO the cops and the guy both have an attitude. The cops were poking and prodding trying to flex their muscles and he wasn't having any of it.

I was surprised the first cop by himself let the guy have the hood on and his hand in his pockets.

They were both in the wrong IMO. Neither one wanted to deescilate the situation at any point.

I do think this video highlights a problem we all know comes in to play... the pack mentality. Look how they surround him and start barking.

One cop was there for how long with no issue... 5 cops show up and in a couple minutes they feel threatened and need to tase him.

callmefence":bblgdvq6 said:
https://youtu.be/PaKjRMMU9HI

Thats funny.

isn't it up to the business since its private property? Should the cop even be able to say anything unless the business called?

If I owned a business, it was 2:00 a.m... a customer came for a few minutes and parked like that.. I wouldn't give a sh!t. I'd be happy they came and gave me business at 2 a.m. I'd go out there and tell the cop to get off my private property if I was there and owned it.

Latest posts