Dangerous Chemicals

Help Support CattleToday:

*Cowgirl*

Reaction score
Spread the Word
Dihydrogen Monoxide aka DHMO

Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:
Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.

Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.

Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.

DHMO is a major component of acid rain.

Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.

Contributes to soil erosion.

Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.

Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.

Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.

Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.

Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.

Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.

Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.

Uses:
as an industrial solvent and coolant,

in nuclear power plants,

by the U.S. Navy in the propulsion systems of some older vessels,

by elite athletes to improve performance,

in the production of Styrofoam,

in biological and chemical weapons manufacture,

in the development of genetically engineering crops and animals,

as a spray-on fire suppressant and retardant,

in so-called "family planning" or "reproductive health" clinics,

as a major ingredient in many home-brewed bombs,

as a byproduct of hydrocarbon combustion in furnaces and air conditioning compressor operation,

in cult rituals,
by the Church of Scientology on their members and their members' families (although surprisingly, many members recently have contacted DHMo_Org to vehemently deny such use),

by both the KKK and the NAACP during rallies and marches,

by members of Congress who are under investigation for financial corruption and inappropriate IM behavior,

by the clientele at a number of bath houses in New York City and San Francisco,
historically, in Hitler's death camps in Nazi Germany, and in prisons in Turkey, Serbia, Croatia, Libya, Iraq and Iran,
in World War II prison camps in Japan, and in prisons in China, for various forms of torture,

during many recent religious and ethnic wars in the Middle East,

by many terrorist organizations including al Quaeda,

in community swimming pools to maintain chemical balance,

by software engineers, including those producing DICOM software SDKs,

in animal research laboratories, and

in pesticide production and distribution.

:p DHMO = H20

Amazing what city slickers come up with - and actually believe - isn't it? :lol:

milkmaid":p8cgidsa said:
:p DHMO = H20

Amazing what city slickers come up with - and actually believe - isn't it? :lol:

All you gotta do is get the press behind it and you got yourself a new crusade. Friends of the Earth were using photos of Mr. St. Helens to fight clearcutting. They even got it on national T.V.

Well geez, what is it not used in andis it in our foods?? This is crazy. I ve not heard of this. You had btter be right about this and it had better not be one of those "Liberal Environment Scares That is so prevalent these days. I am going to check into this and if I find you are trying to scare the bejesus out of everyone, sign off from cattle today forums becuse your word won't be worth ANYTHING

Dick

icandoit":s21itf6f said:
Well geez, what is it not used in andis it in our foods?? This is crazy. I ve not heard of this. You had btter be right about this and it had better not be one of those "Liberal Environment Scares That is so prevalent these days. I am going to check into this and if I find you are trying to scare the bejesus out of everyone, sign off from cattle today forums becuse your word won't be worth ANYTHING

Dick

http://www.plasticsmythbuster.org/polys ... p?src=goog

if you stopped using DHMO you would be dead or feeling lousy in a few days. go onto the web page above and read it.

icandoit":efzekvff said:

Dick

I sincerely hope and pray you are joking.

Here's one of the websites http://www.netreach.net/~rjones/no_dhmo.html

Jogeephus":2jxywexw said:
Its also the leading cause of drowning in the world!!!!!

Probably the second leading reason for frequent urination too.

dun":s5xvlq6v said:
Jogeephus":s5xvlq6v said:
Its also the leading cause of drowning in the world!!!!!

Probably the second leading reason for frequent urination too.

I heard the government was going to pass a law making it illegal. But lobbyists from Depends and Assure greased some palms and the bill was tabled for more discussion. (Also heard they bluffed Ted K. into thinking his scotch wouldn't get him drunk without it.) :lol:

three quarters of the World is it, shame a lot of you have not had any of it drop much this year, and then some have had to much, and waded knee deep. hope Dick has made his discovery about it and is OK! and not sunk.
0701051.gif
07FDD21.gif