Customer Service

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Had an surprising experience yesterday, made a big impression on me. Ordered a bunch of magnets from Valley Vets and a new balling gun with the flexible plastic tip. Magnets were 1/2" so I ordered the 1/2" piller. When I got home, there was a message on the machine from the lady at Valley Vets that took my order, she took it upon herself to call their vet and ask if those magnets would work in that piller, he suggested the 5/8" gun. She changed the order (cheaper piller) and left me a message at home. That kind of customer service is unheard of anymore. Local co-op has decided to cater to the horse crowd and lost a lot of the older employees, I know who's getting my business from here on out. For what it's worth, I called back out to KS and left a personal Thank You for the lady who took my order.

And the other good thing about Valley Vet is that you'll get it quick. Granted they're close by, but if I order by 2-3 in the afternoon I get it the next day.

dun":34jweo8k said:
And the other good thing about Valley Vet is that you'll get it quick. Granted they're close by, but if I order by 2-3 in the afternoon I get it the next day.

90% of the time I get it the next day also.

I have done a fair amount of business with Valley Vet, and I have been 100% satisfied.

Customer service, prices,fast delivery, and product selection and availability are top notch.

We have been buying from Valley Vet since 1987. We don't stand in line or spend a penny on fuel. We are expecting a shipment via UPS today. Many times the shipping has been free. They are good folks. Tom :cboy:

I love getting good service. Make a point of either calling or writing the manager, people don't realize how much of a difference those calls make, not only to make the person feel good but also for promotions and raises.

that was nice of her to take time an check with their vet.an change the order to something that would hold the magnets.an then was nice enough to call an tell you about the change.

Don't want to steal your thunder cfpinz but you make a good point. Good customer service is hard to find the these days.

I had a 5 gallon water cooler and the top blew off on the interstate somewhere. I knew it was my fault for not screwing it down hard so I sent Igloo and email asking how I could buy a replacement lid. Next day I had an email asking for my address. They said they would ship me a new one no charge. Guess all my water coolers going forward will be Igloo brand.

I had purchased from ACE Hardware. Their response was "you will have to purchase a whole new unit".

THE TRUTH: This is not the first time that Valley had to deal with ol' cf! The last time he ordered anything, they HAD to call him because they couldn't read the chicken scratches that he was trying to pass off as handwriting. Probably the same thing again! Then as far as ol' flaboy goes, I figure one of two things happened; 1) He was mixing some sort of illegal beverage and fruit juice in that cooler when Johnny Law came along and he run off, losing the lid in the process. OR 2) He took one of the lids off and was playing frisbee with one of Crowder's Wimmen and she swallowed it when she went to catch it with her dentures.

Sorry fellas, I just couldn't resist!

I have had good luck with VV myself. I like the fact that if you call them, someone will answer with out you having to press 1!

Bullbuyer":10p3c8zd said:
THE TRUTH: This is not the first time that Valley had to deal with ol' cf! The last time he ordered anything, they HAD to call him because they couldn't read the chicken scratches that he was trying to pass off as handwriting. Probably the same thing again!

I can't figure it. Done gone and used my bestest cursive writin' tablet an' all.

Well, I was driving through Southern West Vagina and stopped to get some petrol. I was approached by a couple young wimmins with a couple teeth still in their head. They asked if that orange jug in the back of truck contained any adult beverages. I told them no but they were having no part of it. They said something about a party of which I wanted no part of due in part to the lack of teeth and the unexplained smell emanating from them. They had already grabbed the water cooler, unscrewed the lid, tossed the lid to side and stuck their heads in the bucket. As soon as they realized it was just water they started to chase me so I jumped in the truck and took off. They threw the cooler (less lid) and it landed in the truck. I escaped with the bucket only. They would have caught me if it weren't for their toe nails sticking out 2 inches beyond their combat boots.

Now you know the rest of the story. :nod:

Bullbuyer":2nhvfcfo said:
Good news flaboy - mom and sis done went to the free clinic and got them toenails trimmed this morning!

That is good news! We wouldn't want them to be confused with those wimmins from Tenn now would we? :lol2:

kerley":2w93jqjn said:
We have been buying from Valley Vet since 1987. We don't stand in line or spend a penny on fuel. We are expecting a shipment via UPS today. Many times the shipping has been free. They are good folks. Tom :cboy:

Placed my order online late Tuesday....received it on Thursday....Free Shipping :D :D

Latest posts