Custom Hay Balers

Help Support CattleToday:

sewall

Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of you know of a custom hay baler near Hillsboro, TX. The last one we had did a horrible job. I would appreciate any info.

sewall call your local farm service office,they usually keep a list of custom balers...............good luck
PS what county is Hillsboro in ?

sewall":1zyyrx1e said:
I was just wondering if any of you know of a custom hay baler near Hillsboro, TX. The last one we had did a horrible job. I would appreciate any info.
What was so horrible that he did?

ask at your local sale barn, too. and the vet's. ask everyone you meet that has anything to do with cattle. I now have a list of about 10 different people.

.[/quote]
What was so horrible that he did?[/quote]

He cut it right before a big storm and it got rained on. I understand that the weather is upredictable and thats not all his fault. After it dryed up and the hay was ready to bale, he was off cutting and baling other peoples fields. Our hay probably layed in the field for a month.

sewall":1s9ehms5 said:
What was so horrible that he did?[/quote]

He cut it right before a big storm and it got rained on. I understand that the weather is upredictable and thats not all his fault. After it dryed up and the hay was ready to bale, he was off cutting and baling other peoples fields. Our hay probably layed in the field for a month.[/quote]

That does qualify as horrible all right....... :(

Latest posts