current events

Help Support CattleToday:

:lol: , does that mean you are a mod?
I didn't have anything specific in mind. But the Epstein theories are interesting and of course there were two horrific mass shootings this past week.
I have noticed a distinct lack of current events being discussed and wondered if I missed a memo disallowing it.
Where is everyone??

mam
/mam/
noun
noun: mam; plural noun: mams
INFORMAL•DIALECT
one's mother.
"my mam would have had a fit if I'd gone out dressed like that"
INFORMAL•US
a term of respectful or polite address used for any woman.
""You all ride them horses down here?" "Yes, mam.""

The stock market tanked this past week

The president of Brazil said to only poop every other day to solve global warming

TennesseeTuxedo said:
mam
/mam/
noun
noun: mam; plural noun: mams
INFORMAL•DIALECT
one's mother.
"my mam would have had a fit if I'd gone out dressed like that"
INFORMAL•US
a term of respectful or polite address used for any woman.

""You all ride them horses down here?" "Yes, mam.""

They spelled it wrong too

Interesting headlines from around the web:

Biden Names His Favorite 'Non-President' Political Figures: Thomas Jefferson And JFK….

California city denies Straight Pride rally permit...

'The Hunt' Theatrical Release Pulled By Universal Following Mass Shootings & Donald Trump Slam Against Hollywood....

Kinda interesting when food processing plants are raided and they arrest 5 to 6 hundred people and then we find out only a very small percentage are illegal. Also with the unemployment being so low then some people will have to fill these jobs. Read somewhere that the average salary for these workers is around $27000 annual. Need to come up with a plan to make the illegals legal for a short period of time to fill these jobs. Like maybe a permit to work.

hurleyjd said:
Kinda interesting when food processing plants are raided and they arrest 5 to 6 hundred people and then we find out only a very small percentage are illegal. Also with the unemployment being so low then some people will have to fill these jobs. Read somewhere that the average salary for these workers is around $27000 annual. Need to come up with a plan to make the illegals legal for a short period of time to fill these jobs. Like maybe a permit to work.

Thats $13.00/hr for a low skill job. Seems reasonable

How many times are we going to hear how we have schooled Kim Jong Un on diplomacy only to discover that North Korea has advanced its nuclear capabilities since negotiations began? About all they have done is make Kim Jong Un a sort of David and Goliath story. They need to stop celebrating victory until something is accomplished. Much the same can be said of the Trade agreement with China.

housing market up, wages up, jobs up. unemployment down. stock market record levels.. low interest rates, buying power is huge.

best economic time in my lifetime. So easy to make $$$$$

Latest posts