Cruise Control

Help Support CattleToday:

d6cattleman

Reaction score
A new feed supplement titled cruise control was just created by the El Reno ag teacher. It was created by well known hog breeder and ag teacher named Bobby Listen.He created it for use in holding hogs for later shows,etc.
But,I learned from his son that the same ingredients that are used in that are also used in other cattle feed supplements.
Well, A week ago i started my Angus heifer on it. She was naturally deep ribbed and averagely Bold sprung, but after starting her on this, she became deeper ribbed and bolder sprung, and is eating just as well.It is also supposed to promote smoother hair.I have kept my heifer under fan and mister daily since May 1st, as well as blowing her out daily, yet her hair was not as good as i wanted it to be, ive already noticed improvement in her hair.
I would encourage all of those who have a heifer that could be deeper ribbed or bolder sprung to give this stuff a try. Its about $25 per 50. But well worth the cost.
d6cattleman

$25 for 50 :eek: That's a lot for a primary grain.

Is this all the feed they get or is it an additive type thing to mix in like Calf Manna. How much do they get a day.

*Cowgirl*":2vxoz4yf said:
$25 for 50 :eek: That's a lot for a primary grain.

Is this all the feed they get or is it an additive type thing to mix in like Calf Manna. How much do they get a day.

Its well worth the money.Your right,but its great stuff.I could probably get the ingredient list since me and his son are pretty good friends, and if i get it, ill post it on here for you. Bobby wont care, he sold the recipe to essential show feeds without a patent, so its all good.
They get 1 pound twice a day.Its a feed additive,Im feeding 8 lbs. of show feed with it.
d6cattleman

Its well worth the money.Your right,but its great stuff.I could probably get the ingredient list since me and his son are pretty good friends, and if i get it, ill post it on here for you. Bobby wont care, he sold the recipe to essential show feeds without a patent, so its all good.
They get 1 pound twice a day.Its a feed additive,Im feeding 8 lbs. of show feed with it.
OK that's a different story. The additive I'm feeding now costs 18.50 per 50. so it's not that big of a difference.

*Cowgirl*":150st93v said:
OK that's a different story. The additive I'm feeding now costs 18.50 per 50. so it's not that big of a difference.

One of my additives is $45.00 per 50 and the other is $215.00 per 50.

Pardon my skepticism, but how would a supplement have an effect on depth and spring of rib????

rk":1iimwmg7 said:
Pardon my skepticism, but how would a supplement have an effect on depth and spring of rib????
Actually, to be honest with you, Im not sure, Im just telling you what happened in my case.
If you want to know, feel free to contact Bobby Listen, or Essential Show feeds.
What kind of supplement costs $215 per 50? What is it for?

Cowboy 2.0":1nre0a7k said:
*Cowgirl*":1nre0a7k said:

:roll: Good for you. :roll:

Cowboy 2.0":2hfew1wb said:
*Cowgirl*":2hfew1wb said:

d6cattleman":3m51vhb0 said:
Cowboy 2.0":3m51vhb0 said:
*Cowgirl*":3m51vhb0 said:

Just comparing the supplements that I feed compared to the price of of "Cruise Control".

Cowboy 2.0":3lrk0q4w said:
d6cattleman":3lrk0q4w said:
Cowboy 2.0":3lrk0q4w said:
*Cowgirl*":3lrk0q4w said:

What is it For?

Just comparing the supplements that I feed compared to the price of of "Cruise Control".

Latest posts