Crowders Prom Date

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy-

Reaction score
Someone sent me a long lost picture of Crowders high school prom date. Apparently it was thought that all of Crowders high school pictures had been destroyed. It seems someone has a whole album of his pictures and promised to send me one every time he posts and says something bad about someone. Well here ya go folks. Crowders prom date.

geto1.jpg

flaboy-":19e0tf11 said:
It was a one piece dress until she stretched her fat belly in it. :shock:

maybe she ought to learn that there are sections besides teens. she needs to shop in the tent and awning section (as my gma calls it). :lol:

Yo prom date so fat, when she arrived they had to call ghostbusters to come get the Stay-puft Marshmellow Man.

Crowder's prom date so fat, when they walked to the prom everyone thought he had arrived in the Goodyear Blimp.

Crowder's prom date so fat, when they decided to go swimming afterwards and she tried to put on her red one-piece she accidentally bumped in to a brick wall and all the kids yelled "KoolAid!!!!"

This is Mrs. Crowder. You Boys (and Girls) are a sick and disgusting bunch.I/We had hoped the day would never come of the release of the pic of his Prom Date. Do you realize this could cost him the Erection? OOps! I meant Election.Hopefully nobody saw this pic.If any of you have any other photos, please share them with me. My Husband is a very demented Man when it comes to Colored Girls.Hopefully no one else saw this pic. Thanks for your time.
Mrs. Oprah Crowder

Latest posts