Crowders other one!

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy+":2ikzwwxi said:
Crowderfarms":2ikzwwxi said:
'Yall Keep messin' with me and I'm going to post a picture of my REAL Wife.Flaboy? Is it true that there's a vehicle at your place right now with Alabama plates? The one with the "Oversized Load" banner on it... It's Mike C's. You should be a shamed making a deal with MikeC and dumping her on him.

Well I finally did get that gooseneck I was looking for. Got it yesterday but now I am worried. It is only rated for 18,000 pounds. Not sure I can haul all your X's for you at one time. Probably should have got the 28K one.

Now don't get testy there Crowder or I will start posting pictures of your X girlfriends too. You know the one's that you let get away. :lol:
Have at it! BTW, I dont get testy... I get even.

ctlbaron":3knr47y3 said:
Crowder rented her to me this fall to pick apples. 8)
I rented her to you allright. But not for fruit harvesting.Now I mean to collect.One thing I neglected to mention, was her health certificate has been expired for 3 years. I hope you'll be OK. :oops:

CROWDER YOU DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I e-mailed that picture of my wife to you, you PROMISED it would be confidential!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've done it now buddy!!!!!!!!!! I'm sending 16 families from California to buy property next to you!!!

Take that picture of my wife off of here immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Hutch":3n3pjd8y said:
flaboy+":3n3pjd8y said:
Well Crowder, we all want to know who you pawned this one off on. Boy talking about who would wear the pants in the family! Be hard to argue with this one. :lol:

I'll bet she sure is tough!
Ain't much of a wrestler but you outta see her box!

I just saw this post for the first time. Funny, Hutch.REAL Funny!

MikeC":exkac9h5 said:

When I e-mailed that picture of my wife to you, you PROMISED it would be confidential!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've done it now buddy!!!!!!!!!! I'm sending 16 families from California to buy property next to you!!!

Yall are bout to get me Hung.

Crowderfarms":28f8vnfs said:
MikeC":28f8vnfs said:

Yall are bout to get me Hung.

I'm confused? Hoochie Mama said you were "hung"! Or is it "hanged"?

She looks pretty healthy to me. It looks like her feed is converting pretty well. I'll rent her again in the spring. She's strong enough to pull a plow, and blond enough not to argue about it. :lol:

Latest posts