Crowders other one!

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy+

Reaction score
Well he went wide the first time and long the second time....

Bigone.jpg

I'm perplexed at Crowder's taste. First he gets an easy keeper......gives her away to ctlbaron, then gets one with a frame score like that.

I guess at least she'll have a better yield grade :?:

When you're toes to toes, your nose is in it. And when you're nose to nose, your toes are in it.

Right Crowder?

Well Crowder, we all want to know who you pawned this one off on. Boy talking about who would wear the pants in the family! Be hard to argue with this one. :lol:

la4angus":jwvuct91 said:
Crowder when I go to visit you, I gonna leave the wife at home.
No need LA, things are fine here.I can assure you she'll be safe here,and we'll have a fine visit. I have returned this Giant Amazonian Beast back to it's rightful owner, CattlemanFromOuterSpace.Of course, she made a pitstop at MikeC's place for refueling. Seems this has been just another attempted ploy by the evil Dr. Flaboy+, to discredit my taste for women. Had I decided to keep this one, I would have needed a ladder,to of partook in any romantic relationship.

Crowderfarms":3ihmigf0 said:
la4angus":3ihmigf0 said:
No need LA, things are fine here.I can assure you she'll be safe here,and we'll have a fine visit.
I ain't worried about my wife being safe there. I just weanted to partake of the Amazonian without the wife looking on.

Crowder!!! When she stopped by here for a pitstop, all she wanted to do was "Slow Dance" while naked. What kind of tricks were you teaching that girl (ahem, Amazon)?

There has GOT to be a catch somwhere................why would she want me to "Slow Dance" naked with her? Why......the top of my head only comes to her waist?

She told me you danced with her for hours on end!

MikeC":32yg7rkn said:
There has GOT to be a catch somwhere................why would she want me to "Slow Dance" naked with her? Why......the top of my head only comes to her waist?
Dangit Mike. That's what I wanted to do. .. Among other things. :) :) But I can't dance. Maybe she'll teach me.

MikeC":184611xf said:
Crowder!!! When she stopped by here for a pitstop, all she wanted to do was "Slow Dance" while naked. What kind of tricks were you teaching that girl (ahem, Amazon)?

She told me you danced with her for hours on end!
Mike, She may have an alien attraction to you. I swear I never danced with her.The mere sight of that size 46 shoe scared me to death.Fact of the matter is that's Flaboy with her.She did send me a message that you were the only guy that knew about that special Tatoo she has.

la4angus":4ta4lrcv said:
MikeC":4ta4lrcv said:
Dangit Mike. That's what I wanted to do. .. Among other things. :) :) But I can't dance. Maybe she'll teach me.

I wouldn't dance with her cause she said Crowder could lick his eyebrows. :roll:

la4angus":d3pkkajd said:
Crowderfarms":d3pkkajd said:
la4angus":d3pkkajd said:
No need LA, things are fine here.I can assure you she'll be safe here,and we'll have a fine visit.
I ain't worried about my wife being safe there. I just weanted to partake of the Amazonian without the wife looking on.
LA4 In that case we might oughta let her come back. But my wife gets kind of jealous, and I might have to blame it all on you to save my butt. I've got a heck of a video camera, and some good digital stuff. What will we title it?

Crowderfarms":1upbs87h said:
la4angus":1upbs87h said:
Crowderfarms":1upbs87h said:
la4angus":1upbs87h said:
LA4 In that case we might oughta let her come back. But my wife gets kind of jealous, and I might have to blame it all on you to save my butt. I've got a heck of a video camera, and some good digital stuff. What will we title it?
That's why I gonna leave my wife home. Then you wanna take pics and videos and blackmail me. What would my girlfriends say.

la4angus":3qu4nyi9 said:
Crowderfarms":3qu4nyi9 said:
Crowderfarms":3qu4nyi9 said:
That's why I gonna leave my wife home. Then you wanna take pics and videos and blackmail me. What would my girlfriends say.
I only know 3 that wont care!! :shock: :shock:

Crowderfarms":15rhyjpn said:
la4angus":15rhyjpn said:
I only know 3 that wont care!! :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crowderfarms":p9vbqkv5 said:
Fact of the matter is that's Flaboy with her.She did send me a message that you were the only guy that knew about that special Tatoo she has.

Crowder you got it all wrong. I was telling her she had to put the hay in the hay loft then she needed to go put some round bales on the trailer for me.

flaboy+":1o30zcxe said:
Well Crowder, we all want to know who you pawned this one off on. Boy talking about who would wear the pants in the family! Be hard to argue with this one. :lol:

I'll bet she sure is tough!
Ain't much of a wrestler but you outta see her box!

flaboy+":qomw9ggf said:
Crowderfarms":qomw9ggf said:
Fact of the matter is that's Flaboy with her.She did send me a message that you were the only guy that knew about that special Tatoo she has.

Crowder you got it all wrong. I was telling her she had to put the hay in the hay loft then she needed to go put some round bales on the trailer for me.
'Yall Keep messin' with me and I'm going to post a picture of my REAL Wife.Flaboy? Is it true that there's a vehicle at your place right now with Alabama plates? The one with the "Oversized Load" banner on it... It's Mike C's. You should be a shamed making a deal with MikeC and dumping her on him.

Crowderfarms":gz81zaso said:
'Yall Keep messin' with me and I'm going to post a picture of my REAL Wife.Flaboy? Is it true that there's a vehicle at your place right now with Alabama plates? The one with the "Oversized Load" banner on it... It's Mike C's. You should be a shamed making a deal with MikeC and dumping her on him.

Well I finally did get that gooseneck I was looking for. Got it yesterday but now I am worried. It is only rated for 18,000 pounds. Not sure I can haul all your X's for you at one time. Probably should have got the 28K one.

Now don't get testy there Crowder or I will start posting pictures of your X girlfriends too. You know the one's that you let get away. :lol:

Latest posts