Crossbow

Help Support CattleToday:

Tim,

Crossbow is labeled to kill clover!

Crossbow® herbicide is a postemergent product that targets woody plants and brush – such as blackberries and poison oak – as well as annual and perennial broadleaves, while leaving grasses unharmed.

grazing and haying Restrictions
Except for lactating dairy animals, there are no grazing restrictions
following application of this product�

grazing Lactating Dairy Animals: Do not allow lactating dairy
animals to graze treated areas until the next growing season following
application of this product�

Do not harvest hay for 14 days after application�

Grazed areas of non-cropland and forestry sites may be spot treated if
they comprise no more than 10% of the total grazable area�

Slaughter Restrictions: During the season of application, withdraw
livestock from grazing treated grass at least 3 days before slaughter�

I personally do not know anything that will kill the weeds you mentioned and not kill the clover that is one of the issues with cleaning up weeds in a pasture is you take some of what you want out. That being said my personal favorite is Forefront R&P no grazing restrictions which is why I used it for the years I sprayed.

skyhightree1":3ctfvxzq said:
I personally do not know anything that will kill the weeds you mentioned and not kill the clover that is one of the issues with cleaning up weeds in a pasture is you take some of what you want out. That being said my personal favorite is Forefront R&P no grazing restrictions which is why I used it for the years I sprayed.
Isn't Forefront R&P just 2,4d?
http://www.cdms.net/ldat/ld7IE001.pdf

Active Ingredient:
Triisopropanolammonium salt of 2-pyridine
carboxylic acid, 4-amino-3,6-dichloro- .......................................6.58%
Triisopropanolammonium salt of
(2,4-dichlorophenoxy) acetic acid .............................................51.06%
Other Ingredients .............................................................................42.36%
Total ................................................................................................100.00%

Latest posts