COWMILKER !! Bless your heart!

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
Just got home from work and found a package from STAPLES, addressed to Kathie in Thorp. Inside was a case of packing tape, with a receipt indicating it was purchased by "Cowmilker." :D

THANK YOU, COWMILKER, for your kindness! The warm-fuzzies were almost overpowering when I read that . . . You have no idea. :heart: :heart: It'll get delivered to FISH Food Bank tomorrow morning.

Kathie

Kathie in Thorp":2fguox86 said:
Just got home from work and found a package from STAPLES, addressed to Kathie in Thorp. Inside was a case of packing tape, with a receipt indicating it was purchased by "Cowmilker." :D

THANK YOU, COWMILKER, for your kindness! The warm-fuzzies were almost overpowering when I read that . . . You have no idea. :heart: :heart: It'll get delivered to FISH Food Bank tomorrow morning.

Kathie

Taylor Bridge Fire Animal Recovery group also needs to mend some torn feed bags, so they'll get some tape, too.

On the FB pages of Taylor Bridge Fire Animal Recovery, and Community Connect KIttitas County, much has been posted about needs and answers to small prayers. Cowmilker has been mentioned. Yeah, maybe it wasn't a huge contribution ("huge" is relative), but receiving the pkg from Cowmilker from "Under a Cow" was noteworthy. I actually got an email this evening from a newspaper reporter in Yakima that wants to do a little "human interest" story about that box of tape.

Latest posts