COWHAND????????????

Help Support CattleToday:

momanto

Reaction score
GUESS YOU GET A NICKNAME ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF POSTS YOU HAVE SUBMITTED. HOWEVER, I FIND IT TACKY. I WOULD FIND ANY NICKNAME TACKY.

HOW DO I GET RID OF IT??
javascript:emoticon(':roll:')
Rolling Eyes

THANKS,

MOM

Whats that old sayin-- you can please some of the people most of the time and most of the people some of the time but you cant ever please all the people all the time,
Or something like that

momanto":1gq6bg13 said:
GUESS YOU GET A NICKNAME ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF POSTS YOU HAVE SUBMITTED. HOWEVER, I FIND IT TACKY. I WOULD FIND ANY NICKNAME TACKY.

HOW DO I GET RID OF IT??
Rolling Eyes

THANKS,

MOM

And your point is caller?

Bez?

Bez?":irt7osq2 said:
momanto":irt7osq2 said:

HOW DO I GET RID OF IT??
Rolling Eyes

THANKS,

MOM

And your point is caller?

Bez?

I thought she stated her point and question well enough
what part do you not understand Bez?

TXBobcat":3dpyc4u8 said:
momanto":3dpyc4u8 said:
I WOULD FIND ANY NICKNAME TACKY.

Me too "momanto". :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If it wasn't for the "be nice" software we all might have handles we don't like! :lol:

Welcome to cyberspace mom, different sets of rules here, but the government and corporate lawyers are trying to remove those freedoms now as well.

Don't take stuff too serious, there's a lot of good folks hiding behind those nick-names and avatars!

:D

I squawked to Macon about them when this whole deal got started. He pretty much told me to go blow it out my ditty bag, but he said it nicely.

dun

:roll: What in the world does this have to do with the Trucks, Tractors and Machinery Forum?
:lol: It was a bit funny to read though.

Bez?":2hq9dhjv said:
We all know I avoid one title with a passion.

Bez?

You may not know it , but some names have been secretely coined for you, Mr. Bez?

They are covertly used in the following manner;

Northern God of Bovine Knowledge

Bezegoth

Bez of Fez ( Sorry Jogeephus )

?zeB ( from folks with, oh whatever that backwards disease is )

The software prohibits me from going any further! ( Plus the supper summons was just issued ).

And I have to go see if the air conditioning is working in my truck, tractor and machinery!

AngusLimoX":3065u497 said:
Bez?":3065u497 said:

Bez?

You may not know it , but some names have been secretely coined for you, Mr. Bez?

Bezegoth

The software prohibits me from going any further! ( Plus the supper summons was just issued ).

And I have to go see if the air conditioning is working in my truck, tractor and machinery!

Priceless! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

AngusLimoX":kegb6qi5 said:
Bez?":kegb6qi5 said:

Bez?

Bezegoth

You are sooo bad!

:D

Bez?

AngusLimoX":3sbrhx9q said:
[?zeB ( from folks with, oh whatever that backwards disease is )

Zeb. I always did think that was a catchy name. Something to consider next time you get near 1000 posts, Bez.

Latest posts