Covid petition, Great Barrington Declaration

Help Support CattleToday:

djinwa

Reaction score
I signed this. As a former public health officer, I see our current policies as a disaster.
We need to let healthy become immune to no longer threaten the vulnerable, who can't hide forever.

Total deaths will be greater the longer we prolong this.

I signed this. As a former public health officer, I see our current policies as a disaster.
We need to let healthy become immune to no longer threaten the vulnerable, who can't hide forever.

Total deaths will be greater the longer we prolong this.

For that to happen, they first have to get sick.
How long is "herd immunity" good for?

For 'herd immunity' to work, by all accounts, approx 70% of any given demographic has to acquire the disease and survive it. That's about 200 million Americans.
Who will be the first here to run out and intentionally expose themselves to it so they can become immune?

Last edited:
At the current infection rate it will take us roughly 15 years to reach that 70% infected rate. Might that not be more their reason that we should just move on with our lives, focus on a cure and protecting those most vulnerable?

Most importantly and what people still do not focus on is we should be preparing for the next one that may truly be as bad as Covid was being played up to be. These measures should include a true pandemic plan, stockpile of necessary equipment, less dependency on foreign manufacturing and as a whole stricter interactions with/ monitoring of countries where these things frequently originate from. People on a personal level should be focusing on their own health physically, mentally and most definitely financially as bailouts cannot and should not continue to happen. The govt is responsible for our country as a whole but we are responsible for ourselves. Maybe instead of that new Iphone, car or shoes a little money in the savings acct. or paying down debt is in order. A few cans of food in the bottom of a closet might not be a bad idea either..... I know I am just being silly who should have personal responsibility.

For that to happen, they first have to get sick.
How long is "herd immunity" good for?

For 'herd immunity' to work, by all accounts, approx 70% of any given demographic has to acquire the disease and survive it. That's about 200 million Americans.
Who will be the first here to run out and intentionally expose themselves to it so they can become immune?
Sign me up.

Most of the population is very deficient in most critical vitamins and minerals like D3,C and Zinc and Magnesium. Almost everyone has low levels of Vitamin D....I've spoken to several people who have had their levels tested and that was the case. According to the experts.....everyone living north of the mason/dixon line can't get enough sun in the winter to get enough D. So, supplementation is needed. D is critical to the immune system and immune response.
Those who are dark skinned are more likely to have even less Vitamin D because they need to be in the sun for hours to get the same amount fair skinned people do in 20 minutes in the sun.
Ever heard of Scurvy? Most people have, its caused by getting no Vitamin C for weeks or a few months........but very few people have ever hear of chronic scurvy or sub clinical scurvy. it is when you get just enough C to not die of scurvy but not as much as the body really needs over a period of years or decades to promote good health.

Latest posts