Covid 19 vaccine............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
There is going to be a vaccine shortly in the US, probably right after the election. Are you going to be in line to get? I bet there will be a long line as people are running scared.

I'll take it if it's available, but I'm not going to wait in line if it's in short supply. There's others who need it more.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=corona+vaccine&docid=607988891846839172&mid=B43D913F2B1E9E43CF9AB43D913F2B1E9E43CF9A&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

I've probably had as many different vaccinations over my lifetime as anyone and with no ill effects, including early (1950s/early 60s) polio vaccinations, smallpox, yellow fever, meningitis, typhoid, anthrax, rubella, diphtheria, shingles,and probably others I've forgotten and would get the covid vaccination , providing both my primary care, & diabetes physicians and..... my cardiologist (she has veto power over everyone else) recommended it.

Why wouldn't I get it? No sense being scared of a itty bitty needle.

greybeard said:
I've probably had as many different vaccinations over my lifetime as anyone and with no ill effects, including early (1950s/early 60s) polio vaccinations, smallpox, yellow fever, meningitis, typhoid, anthrax, rubella, diphtheria, shingles,and probably others I've forgotten and would get the covid vaccination , providing both my primary care, & diabetes physicians and..... my cardiologist (she has veto power over everyone else) recommended it.

Why wouldn't I get it? No sense being scared of a itty bitty needle.

I am certainly not scared of the needle. It is what they are using it to inject that I have my doubts about.

I have no fear of the vaccine but only one that is developed in Australia or the U.K. Luckily the vaccine they are producing is the front runner. I wont get it first off, i will let all the vulnerable sections of society have first crack, then the health workers. After that i will for sure, i obviously don't want to but I'm also not selfish enough to make it about me and refuse and put others at risk, especially the immune compromised people who can't have a vaccine.

jltrent said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
I'll do whatever Trump recommends.
Trump took hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus, are you taking that?

Ivermectin is rumored to be a cure fro the Trump virus.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/ivermectin-drug-virus/2020/05/22/id/968688/

hurleyjd said:
jltrent said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
I'll do whatever Trump recommends.
Trump took hydroxychloroquine to ward off coronavirus, are you taking that?

Ivermectin is rumored to be a cure fro the Trump virus.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/ivermectin-drug-virus/2020/05/22/id/968688/
That might be why I don't have it yet as I usually give the cattle a shot of cydecten and put Ivermectin on their back and I usually get it on me. I will say one thing as good as our economy is looking right now the Trump virus has been handle good IMO. I can't believe 8% unemployment and probably better than that with what our country has been through. Both parties have came through for our country unlike other countries.