COUPLE OF PHOTOS OF MY BULLS

Help Support CattleToday:

pdfangus

Reaction score
ATTACHED ARE A COUPLE OF PHOTOS OF A COUPLE OF MY BULLS

BOTH ARE SONS OF MY 1252 NEW DESIGN 036 DAUGHTER....

THE BIGGER BULL IS A SON OF DIAMOND D SURE ENOUGH 6D AND IS ALMOST EXACTLY 3 YEARS OLD....
PHOTOS FROM YESTERDAY.....AND HE IS A SEP 09 CALF.

THE YEARLING BULL IS A SON OF CC&7 ALMOST EXACTLY A YEAR OLD.

BOTH ARE QUIET AND EASY TO BE AROUND AND GET ALONG WITH....

THE THREE YEAR OLD HAS CALVES READY TO BE WEANED AND FALL CALVES BEING BORN NOW.

both_bulls.JPG

Ulysses.JPG

Ulysses_2.JPG

Waylon_2.JPG

waylon.JPG

TennesseeTuxedo":31vwpvaa said:
Very impressive.

thanks...mama just had another bull this one by SAF Focus 9095.
I had been talking to her for a year about having a heifer....but she would not listen.

midtncattle":3li626dn said:
Tell me about your solar panel use.

three solar systems in use.

one in photo...45 watt panel 3 15s in series...from harbor freight on sale a couple of years ago. Charge controller from backwoods solar for about 40 bucks. deep cycle exide battery from Walmart. 12 volt Lights for my stable.

on the red barn is a twenty watt panel with a similar setup that provides 12 volt lights for the red barn.

oldest system pumps water. originally bought a system from a solar pumping outfit. 75 watt panel and expensive pump and filter system. Filter system failed early on. expensive pump failed soon thereafter. now have panty hose over a clorox jug over the foot valve and has worked well for years. using a 12 volt shurflow pump on a timer that runs it one hour per day....pumping 800 feet distance and 40 feet elevations to storage tanks.

ALACOWMAN":18i30hiw said:
ohiosteve":18i30hiw said:
The bull in that 2nd picture looks nice and long. Nice butt in that 3rd picture.
yep, nice bulls

thanks guys.

neither one of those bulls have the butt I want, but they are both an improvement over their mother. she is a good cow who weans a nice calf that continues to grow, but she does not have a robust rear end. bull butts were a factor in sire selection.

Latest posts