Couldnt give it away

Help Support CattleToday:

MurraysMutts

Reaction score
Finally said heck with it.
Lit 10 bales about noon yesterday. Just enough breeze to keep em going good. Grass is plenty green and we had rain a few days ago.
Rain moved in sometime early this morning and rained all day. Cant believe it, but they are still burning. Even with the soaking rain.
Sure wish someone could've used it, but it was 3 years old and the bottoms were rotten. Hard to move very far. Burned an old bale off in the field that the cows gave up on. And another 2 spots that said bales fell apart in transport. Nice to clean it up and start fresh this fall.20210531_183157.jpg

I've got around 20 rolls of Milo stalks I rolled last year after it got dry from 7" off rain that fell on the windrows.
5x6 bales. I just had to get it off the farmers field . I think I'm going to use them to to set up a 100- 1000 yard rifle range out the bedroom window.
Nothing better than getting up in the morning and letting a few rounds go.
Jumps the wife out of bed to.

I did the same first of the year with some old hay. It was dry so I made a pretty good pile by a molasses feeder in a pasture I was willing to sacrifice. They did a pretty good job on it but now I have a pretty good mess. First chance I get I'll let my son throw a match on it. I hate those hay circles left over. Over time they can start to add up.

🤬 that! You out! 🤣 That just cracked me up!! Where is the picture of it burning? Sometimes you just need a good fire. Thank God we can still have fires. Biden didn't think to stop our freedom to burn yet. 👻

🤬 that! You out! 🤣 That just cracked me up!! Where is the picture of it burning? Sometimes you just need a good fire. Thank God we can still have fires. Biden didn't think to stop our freedom to burn yet. 👻
Shhhh. Dam, ain't nobody keeps a secret no mo'.. Greta gonna hear you.

Latest posts