Could I ask for some prayers,please..

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
As some of you know,my daughter has hit a bad patch.. Lymphoma,which was treated sucessfully,but the treatment gave her Lukemia. So far this year she has had 60 blood transfusions..
She refused chemo,saying that got her here,it ain't gonna get me out. Anyhow,her plateletts are starting to rise. If they keep on,she only has 2 to 3 months.. She says she's tired of fighting.. So,mostly I need prayers of strength to face what's coming.. Thanks..

Peg, I know there are no words anyone can say that will bring comfort. It breaks my heart that you have to go thru this. I will pray right now. I am so sorry Peg.

Peg, I pray for you and your daughter. You are going to need strength for the time to come. Been down this road with my oldest nephew, an FFA member and a girl that was best friends with my daughters. May you feel God's comfort.

CottageFarm":2axzng4o said:
I pray right now that He will bring you and your whole family, strength, wisdom, healing and peace.

That was everything I wanted to say, CF -- you did it well, and I send along the same prayer for you, Peg. You and yours are on my mind.

peg4x4":3izg3h1s said:
As some of you know,my daughter has hit a bad patch.. Lymphoma,which was treated sucessfully,but the treatment gave her Lukemia. So far this year she has had 60 blood transfusions..
She refused chemo,saying that got her here,it ain't gonna get me out. Anyhow,her plateletts are starting to rise. If they keep on,she only has 2 to 3 months.. She says she's tired of fighting.. So,mostly I need prayers of strength to face what's coming.. Thanks..
I sought the Lord, he answered me, he delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4

May the Lord give you HIS peace Peg.

Thanks all..
She wants to make a last trip -- To Arkansas to the "Dig Your Own" diamond mine.. I think it'll be fun
for them..
When she married,I didn't think the guy would stay. I was WRONG! He has stood by her side,supported her in every way.. I can't tell you how much I admire him..

Latest posts