Corral Panels

Help Support CattleToday:

shortybreeder

Reaction score
I'm loking at finally installing a set of cattle yards, and I need suggestions on panels to use or avoid. I really liked the panels I saw around Australia, but so far I haven't been able to find anything like them. They are oval and made of hollow galvanized steel. M&M Stockyards was a very common source in NSW. Here is a link to some pictures (155×42 were what I liked). http://www.mmstockyards.com.au/gear/cat ... dsgear.php
What works for everyone else? What wasn't worth the money?

dieselbeef

Reaction score
my 10 ftrs are so heavy it takes 2 people to move em..galvanized. if you can carry em yerself they aint strong enough

BK9954

Reaction score
dieselbeef":1lzbj6hs said:
my 10 ftrs are so heavy it takes 2 people to move em..galvanized. if you can carry em yerself they aint strong enough
Why is that, cattle bend them up? I have some that are heavy to move by myself but I have them reinforced with large wood post at each connection point. Not tractor supply stuff but solid bar panels except the top bar. Heavy painted steel. All I could afford at the time I was building. Its held up to full grown rowdy cows but it will be tested next week by my hostile my Brangus bull who can be a little hostile.

dieselbeef

Reaction score
that's my setup basically..yeah just because some cows like to push..or try to turn...mine probly go over 150 lbs ea....theyre dam tough

Latest posts