Corn prices in WA

Help Support CattleToday:

Susie David

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the price of cracked corn has gone up to 11 cents/pound from 7 cents.
We 've been buying from the Bretheran's place in Deep Creek and they have raised their prices.
Anyone know of any good deals on feed in eastern WA.
DMc

Susie,

Have you check CO-AG in Rosalia? Here's their URL http://www.co-ag.com/ . I have friend buy pea pellets there in bulk for $80/ton, it's not a complete feed, but cows do good with it and hay. They also have other feeds available.

Bobg

.035 here in the land of 10,000 lakes it would pay me $3.00 a loaded mile plus the price of the corn for what your paying now!!!!!!!!!! How many loads do you want me to bring you.

Bobg....CO-Ag, ships up from Rosalia and charges $15 freight.
The lentil growers sell the pea pellets up here, I wait until summer and pay 60/65 /ton....no calcium though.
Somn...there could be some money to be made here, only I don't have a bin that big.
Dave Mc

You could check down at Connell Grain Growers to see what they're price is. Haven't bought any lately, but I bet they are the same as everyone else unless you can handle alot of it.

That pellet mix from Rosalia is a good feed. There was a guy named Wayne that used to work there and he is now on his own making and selling that pellet, and he will deliver. If you need more info on it, let me know and I'll get it to you.

Ennot,

Could get the info for me on your friend that's selling pellets. The local hog producers in this area have all the pea/lentil screening tied up.

Bobg

Latest posts