cordless grease gun

Help Support CattleToday:

MasseyFerg

Reaction score
I need a cordless grease gun, the type where you just hold the trigger down and it pumps until you let up. any suggestions? anybody using the harbor freight, legacy or some of the other cheaper ones? I hate to buy the expensive lincoln as the batteries won't fit nothing else of mine. same with the milwaukee, all of my stuff is 18v milwaukee not 12v

Thanks

My past experience with harbor freight would keep me from gicing any of their products a chance. The few things that actually worked when I got thm I ended up spending a lot of time fixing. The majority of the stuff didn;t work when it was new and I spent hours working on it either fixing it or altering it so that it would work.
Bite the bullet and get a good one to start with unless you would only use it every couple of months.

I ordered the Lincoln pneumatic for $70. for the price difference between it and the battery powered lincoln i can drag an air hose around. I have over 15 pieces of equipment but they don't need greased everyday.

sure like my masseys, they still have grease zerks. I noticed some of the newer deer and others don't have grease fittings no more- stupid. saves them money and costs the farmer more when he has to replace those plastic grease filled seals.

Whatever kind of power greaser you get , air or electric , always use common sense when greasing bearings with seals so you don't blow the seals out. I have an air greaser for greasing things that take a lot of grease , but when I'm greasing bearings or u-joints I still like to use a hand grease gun so I have more feel ofwhat's happening.

Yes, Lincolns are the only guns still working on my farms. The electric and cordless sometimes you cannot tell if the gun is primed and pumping. Anything electrical I would stay away from harbor frieght. I also buy Lincoln tips. Anyone found a source for high quality and pressure relief zerks for lip seal bearing?

shorty":189677d0 said:
Whatever kind of power greaser you get , air or electric , always use common sense when greasing bearings with seals so you don't blow the seals out. I have an air greaser for greasing things that take a lot of grease , but when I'm greasing bearings or u-joints I still like to use a hand grease gun so I have more feel ofwhat's happening.

The Lincoln's have a variable speed trigger so that you can go slow if needed.

Latest posts