Contest - 'Hay'

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
Hey ya'll!! Let have a photo contest on hay since its hay season. 😁😅
As most of ya'll know I'm going to be taking over the photo contest. If there is any thing ya'll would like to do differently please let me know. If ya'll want to suggest any topics for any upcoming photo contest feel free.

The contest is open to all registered Cattle today members.

Deadline for entries - June 27, 2020. The voting poll will be held from June 28-30 All entries to be submitted via personal message to Chevy. The winner will be announced on 1 July. Pic dimensions should be 640x480 pix(or close to that). Please read the rules before entering.

I do realize this doesn't give ya'll much time. I was going to start the first photo contest July than I decided to just go with it. If you can get the pictures in great if not we will have another one with a new topic July. 😊

Sorry, been done with hay for over a week. Clipping pasture now. Problem is I want to clip after the cattle grade the paddock down and I am almost caught up with the cows.

kenny thomas said:
Sorry, been done with hay for over a week. Clipping pasture now. Problem is I want to clip after the cattle grade the paddock down and I am almost caught up with the cows.

Maybe you have an old picture or even somebody else still cutting. I know I'm 🐌...I'd been thinking about posting a contest this month than was thinking I'd wait until next month, than back and forth.... Couldn't decide.

I wanted to do snakes... I'm a girl. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣 hay popped in my head. We will do snakes a later date. Snakes will be fun.

This begs the question as to what qualifies as hay? Does that mean anytime after it's mowed down? When it's dry? Or after it's baled?
I mean I have a "hay field" that grows hay, does that count???

:lol:

sim.-ang.king said:
This begs the question as to what qualifies as hay? Does that mean anytime after it's mowed down? When it's dry? Or after it's baled?
I mean I have a "hay field" that grows hay, does that count???

:lol:

Hay.... anything that has to do with hay. Go buck wild.
Hay...
Hay stack
Hay equipment
Hay field
Cut hay
Dry hay
Square bale hay
Round bale hay
Pile of hay
Hay for horses
Hay for cows
Hay for a nap 🤷🏽‍♀️

Hopefully I answered your question. Use your imagination anything hay. 😊

kenny thomas said:
I have been here almost 12 years and have been able to post 1 picture.

Why? Is there something somebody can help you with on posting pictures? Do you not like the photo contest topic or what? Just curious.

kenny thomas said:
Love the contest. Only thing I can say is I'm too stupid to get the pictures posted I guess.

Well your not stupid you just need to learn the process. Its really just a pain in the butt until you figure it out than its still a pain in the butt. I'd try to explain it but may be easier to understand if someone else explained it.

Latest posts