Contest 11 - 17 June "Black + White"

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
This weeks theme is Black + White, I don't think that needs any explanation :D

The contest will run from 11-17 June, the voting poll from 18-24 June. All entries to be submitted via personal message to hillsdown on or before 17 June. The winner will be announced on 25 June.

Good luck everyone!!!!

No, something more like this that is void of any other colors ;-)
DSC00072.jpg

alisonb":2xt5jh6k said:
Noooo....but you know that ;-)
:lol2: Really, I think it's a great idea for a contest! No limitations on the subject- I like that. Should be very interesting.

ga.prime":1jj1nury said:
alisonb":1jj1nury said:
Noooo....but you know that ;-)
:lol2: Really, I think it's a great idea for a contest! No limitations on the subject- I like that. Should be very interesting.
I took some pics this afternoon, one can get some really nice effects. I tried seeing/imagining everything in B+W, which helps as you soon pick up tones/contrasts etc. As you say, should be very interesting :D

We don't seem to be getting very many entries for this category unless you are all waiting for the weekend ;-) .

Old redundant machinery, tools or buildings have the making of good B+W photo. Landscapes with cloudy skies, trees or portraits are also good in fact just about anything goes - just set your camera on B+W or take the pic in color and then remove the color on your computer(yes, it's allowed) :D.

This is a great theme and one can get some really spectacular pics, to make this whole thing work though we will neeeeed your pic please so get clicking and submit to HD.

Thanks all!

alisonb":2mzeuupm said:
This is a great theme and one can get some really spectacular pics, to make this whole thing work though we will neeeeed your pic please so get clicking and submit to HD.
It is a great theme I agree. All you have to do is change a photo that you really like from color to black and white. The hard part is deciding which to submit.

You might have a few extra days to submit . I have had a family emergency come up and may not be availble to post the contest tomorrow .

Latest posts