Congrats to the Florida Gators

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
Anybody that knows me well, knows just how passionately I hate the Gators. (especially when they play Tennessee)

But since they were the SEC team in the National Title Game, I had to root for em. (not like they needed it)
Even stayed up past my bedtime to watch the end. Taking nothing away from the Ohio State players, they had an excellent season.

Even as early as half-time the analysts were coming up with the excuse that Ohio State had been off the field too long since their last game.
I think it was more of who wanted it most. Florida came to play and play they did. Holding the no. 1 offense in the country to a miserable 84 yds.

The SEC should be well represented in the polls now. LSU should be #2 because of the drubbing they put on Notre Dame.

If Ark, Tn, and Ala hadn't let us down, we could have all the top spots covered. :mad:

Where's VanC? Seems like he had some comments towards the SEC that were less than flattering this year? :lol:

I was a Florida fan last night too.

Can't say I was a fan of either team. Just wanted to see a good game. Saw the kick-off and thought, "here we go."

Then it turned the other way. My grandson was getting cranky so I spread out a blanket and laid down next to him in front on the big screen. Half time came. I must have fallen asleep then. Woke up with 6 minutes left in the game. Went to bed.

MikeC":2ht3tz50 said:
Where's VanC? Seems like he had some comments towards the SEC that were less than flattering this year? :lol:

I hope you know I was just kidding. :oops: Anyone who thinks there's a better football conference than the SEC doesn't know much about college football. I stayed up way past my bedtime and watched the whole game just because Florida was so fun to watch. Most SEC teams are, but last night was something special.

I usually root for the Big Ten, but last night was rooting for Florida. Why? Some idiot down at work gave me Florida AND 13 points for $100!! Collected this morning. He's not too bright, but he's honest. :D

It was a very good game i just would have liked to see what would of happened if Ginn Jr. from Ohio would of stayed in the game.

I pulled them since they beat us, we so had them beat and then the fumble on the return turned everything around, we were just rollin with the momentum they were truly the better team. Props to them Gators.

Dave":2pkfpmmt said:
That game was a good old fashion butt kicken.

But now there is only one undefeated team..... Boise State.

Dave

But they barely beat a OK team that was less than stellar and it took overtime to do that.

Chris

D.R. Cattle":1qt04tp3 said:
Beefy":1qt04tp3 said:
you go gaytors!

What's with the "Gay" thing in Gators. The jabs are meaningless now fellers. We are the CHAMPIONS. Try again next year.

Congrats!

We will try again "Next Year". ;-)

War Eagle! :lol:

Latest posts