Competition in the family

Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
Packers vs Vikings noon Sunday.

Boss Lady as you know is die hard :shock: :shock: to say the least Packer Fan. :oops: :oops:

I'm like always and from day 1 Vikings.

This is going to be bad, at least for Packer Fans. I'm sure the Vikes are on a roll. Vikings by six. :D :D

GO PACK GO!

(I too am VERY impressed with A.P) but I think he is going to come down with the flu, or food poisoning, or an ingrown toenail. Something so he is unable to play! :D

Michele

I'm a Texas boy but my family is from wisconsin so I'm a hardcore packer fan and I think AP gonna be stopped by that packer D.

Well, I think the Packs luck is about to run out. :(

They don't have the D to handle the All
Day Guy. :help: :help:

And Mr Sharper is on a mission. 8) 8)

I'm a Pack fan. Fan of Favre, too. However, I'm a bigger fan of da 'Boys. So, I'll be rootin for All Day to run all over the Green Bay D, and help the Vikes pick a W.

Ryan

Ryan, 8) You the MAN! How about when the Vikes meet the Cowboys come play offs. :?: :p

mnmtranching":3bfclfbl said:
Ryan, 8) You the MAN! How about when the Vikes meet the Cowboys come play offs. :?: :p

Well if they meet in the playoffs hopefully it will be just like when they met a few weeks ago :D

Luckily one of my kids had a hockey game so I didn't wast any time watching the Vikes. I heard Peterson was hurt and have no idea how it happened, but it gives me one more reason to hate the Packers!

What Vikings :oops: :oops: :oops:

I don't know how a pro football team could have been so poorly prepared to play an old rival. :shock: :shock: :roll:

Yup Boss Lady is happy, but was expecting a little competition.

mnmtranching":idrwvzoc said:

How 'bout dem dare Packers, eh?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Michele

mitch2":2s47jtfd said:
mnmtranching":2s47jtfd said:

Michele

WELL :oops: :oops: I sure hope the Pack can handle the REAL NFL teams on the wy to the play offs. :roll: :cboy:

mnmtranching":374mduam said:
mitch2":374mduam said:
mnmtranching":374mduam said:

Michele

WELL :oops: :oops: I sure hope the Pack can handle the REAL NFL teams on the wy to the play offs. :roll: :cboy:

Oh, I like to live in the moment. :D

BTW, if it were on the other foot, and the Vikes were having a jaw dropping year, I would be HAPPY for you!

Michele

Latest posts