College Football 2007

Help Support CattleToday:

Tegerian

Reaction score
Anyone else have a day of watching college football planned, or at least a game to watch tomorrow? :D

I wish I could today. Work :roll: today. But I will do my best this evening and tomorrow, and maybe even some monday to get some good watching done. I am so football season (college and pro) is here.

Games I'm particularly interested in today are: UGA v. OSU, AU v. KSU, and Ga. Tech v. Notre Dame. Love college ball. :)

ga. prime":1nk67hz5 said:
Games I'm particularly interested in today are: UGA v. OSU, AU v. KSU, and Ga. Tech v. Notre Dame. Love college ball. :)

Ditto to all the above.

MikeC":3mjyls3f said:
ga. prime":3mjyls3f said:

Ditto to all the above.

Double ditto. Plus my beloved Fighting Illini play Missouri later today. People have been talking up Mizzou quite a bit, so we'll know if Illinois is ready to take a big step up after this one.

VanC":4rnwygsw said:
MikeC":4rnwygsw said:
ga. prime":4rnwygsw said:

Ditto to all the above.

Double ditto. Plus my beloved Fighting Illini play Missouri later today. People have been talking up Mizzou quite a bit, so we'll know if Illinois is ready to take a big step up after this one.

That should be a pretty good game... I've been intrigued by that one, too.

Wanted to see my Canes play but I'm stuck watching VT atm, probably watch ND & GT when it comes on.

Surprise of the day so far, App State putting it to Michigan, at least for the first half. Even though I don't get to see them play anymore, I'm from the area around App State so I'm enjoying their success today.

I was shocked when I saw the Mich. vs App score too... I had the scores up from espn.com and thought it was an error at first. I bet the Mich. fans are squirming pretty good... and the Buckeyes have to loving this.

*Edit: 4:36 4th Quarter
Michigan just pulls ahead with a 54-yard run by Mike Hart
2-pt Conversion Fails

*Edit: 0:26 4th Quarter
Appalachian State pulls back in front with a field goal
34-32

They might have been the Two-Time reigning National Champs in I-AA... but there is not excuse for a team like Michigan to not steamroll a team like Appalachian State. Its ridiculous that that they lost

Amazing win for App State, Lloyd Carr might be looking for a job before the season is out.

VanC":fzl87rid said:
MikeC":fzl87rid said:
ga. prime":fzl87rid said:

Ditto to all the above.

Been watching it. Illini looks fired up! Go boys! :lol:

MikeC":2dp8qgkt said:
VanC":2dp8qgkt said:
MikeC":2dp8qgkt said:
ga. prime":2dp8qgkt said:

Ditto to all the above.

Been watching it. Illini looks fired up! Go boys! :lol:

2nd half and Illini just scored. If they could have held on to the football the 1st half they'd be in pretty good shape. There's still hope. Like I said, we're gonna find out what they're made of.

VanC":2dnnc0lc said:
Update. Illini down 37-13 early in 3rd quarter. Now down 37-34 early in 4th quarter. I'm going berserk here!

Close but no cigar. Felt bad for McGee. Hadn't taken a game snap since high school and did a helluva job bringing us back. Unfortunately, he also fumbled twice and threw an interception, all of which together probably cost us the game. I was still proud of all of 'em. Fought their way back when last year they probably would have folded. I'm still optimistic.

My Canes won their tune-up game (even got to see a bit of it on ESPNU), next we have Oklahoma, bit harder row to hoe there but we should be ok. :lol:

Latest posts