college basketball

Help Support CattleToday:

Since this thread has stalled out, I'm going to list my least favorite team: Florida. The U of F. I wouldn't even like them if Bobby Knight were the coach.

Well of course my favorites are the most sucessfull teams in the nation for women and men UCONN where the best players come from for the NBA and WNBA

shutskytj, the Connecticut cattleman. Growing cows in Connecticut. Liking the home state boys and girls teams. 8)

ga. prime I will have to let you know that back in the 80's NE and CT is where alot of the national champion herefords were raised I know alot of us farmers are getting pushed out but our state is more known for Dairy and cigar tobacco Hartford county has some fo the best ag land in the nation of course we have to build on it though

Thanks ga prime, I know CT is considered a big city but you would be surprised. Although it is getting developed very fast I work for Pfizer and all the people from Michigan are moving here we closed the Michigan site.

shutskytj":3qjboapq said:
Thanks ga prime, I know CT is considered a big city but you would be surprised. Although it is getting developed very fast I work for Pfizer and all the people from Michigan are moving here we closed the Michigan site.

The Texas Longhorns