Cold!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Hard to believe all the triple digit days we had this past summer and this morning it's 31 degrees.
Maybe it will make the deer active in the morning for the Texas national holiday.

Cal

Calman":3n20mi0d said:
Hard to believe all the triple digit days we had this past summer and this morning it's 31 degrees.
Maybe it will make the deer active in the morning for the Texas national holiday.

Cal
I was saying the same thing to the wife last night. It was 39 at 10:30PM and 29 this morning.

Calman":20hu70nz said:

Cal

I plan on making one or two inactive tomorrow.

it was 37 here friday morning,then it warmed up about 37 degrees in the afternoon.

We got to -4 F last night and are still sitting at just above 0. It's bloody cold but the sun is wanting to peak through. I hate winter. :bang:

Wish I could send you all some snow .. ;-)

hillsdown":1m1xdnei said:
We got to -4 F last night and are still sitting at just above 0. It's bloody cold but the sun is wanting to peak through. I hate winter. :bang:

Wish I could send you all some snow .. ;-)
I'd take it....wouldn't be snow very long