Class Act

Help Support CattleToday:

CattleAnnie

Reaction score
A friend of mine sent me a picture of some of his cattle, and I thought there might be some on the boards that might enjoy seeing this lady.

Also kind of refreshing to see the green leaves there, as it was to see the beautiful summer day in JHH's picture.

LAbeauty.jpg

Take care.

Beautiful cow.

I think I saw her last week, as a matter of fact. I still remember the geese honking way up in the sky above her.

Your right about class act. And there were several ladies that looked this good there. Wish I had em.

Just because I can...I thought I'd add the other half of the equation to the cow that Annie posted, her heifer calf.

I believe this calf is an early november born.

IMG_2766.jpg

You're close Cert. I didn't think you would miss her that far. Actually she is a mid Nov hfr.

Nice cow...just shows that there are good cattle in every breed, and good cowmen.

Cattle people need to quit fighting each other and work for the common good. Which iIMHO is to sell more good beef at higher prices! Not to get into a hissing match over what breed is best or who has the best cattle~

Cowboymom":17jb6g2w said:
Nice cow...just shows that there are good cattle in every breed, and good cowmen.

Cattle people need to quit fighting each other and work for the common good. Which iIMHO is to sell more good beef at higher prices! Not to get into a hissing match over what breed is best or who has the best cattle~
Angus are the best breed. No question about it.

la4angus":2dsgweg5 said:
Cowboymom":2dsgweg5 said:

Angus are the best breed. No question about it.

I concur emphatically with both of you.

bif

I did NOT say that!LOL I merely stated that she was an exceptional individual! Being very PC, I did not add that she was a nice cow in spite of being an Angus!

See...that is what I mean, cattle people are too busy fighting amongst themselves to make any headway as an industry!

Latest posts