Chuckwagon Cookoff

Help Support CattleToday:

We are few more than 2 hours, closer to 5 hours. Never know we may want ride down to the chuck wagon cook-off.

How we going to know if we see you? We don't know what you look like nor Kenny. 🤣

Will all of the Corvette Car show folks be gone by then?

Here is a link:

https://www.mypigeonforge.com/event/cookoff

This campground is very easy to get to, just as you enter the Pigeon Forge Strip area, you take a right and it is not far off the main road (as coincidence has it, I used to represent the previous owner before he passed a couple of years ago).

Last edited:
Just ask for the Missouri boys. You'll probably hear us before you see us. I think we are in camping spot 7&8.

Easy drive. I drove to Michigan last night and brought a horse trailer back today. 24 hours of fun. Especially sitting in traffic in Cincinnati.

We were in Cincinnati yesterday. Sitting in traffic was a blast. 😝 I didn't see you. It's not the traffic that bothers me. It's the semis when they get tired start swirling all over, people texting and driving, or drinking amd driving.

It was pretty bad. And my GPS kept trying to tell me to.exit and take a different route. I was 3 lanes from the exit and 500 cars weren't about to let me get over

Try Cincinnati, Atlanta, Chicago, any of the traffic centers pulling a 28ft, 4 horse trailer with living quarters. Words allowed here can't describe it.

Bet you can put a middle finger on it.
Alls you need do is power break smoke them and pick a lane. 🤣🤡
Try hitting city's at night easier than rush hour traffic. Atlanta is the best around 11 midnight. You be riding clean like a green bean.

It was pretty bad. And my GPS kept trying to tell me to.exit and take a different route. I was 3 lanes from the exit and 500 cars weren't about to let me get over
I tell my GPS to hush up and I do what I want. 😂 Get in where you fit in. Hit that blinker and move over. Bahahahaha.
That crap sucks for real.
I had a teacher she was scared to go over bridges. She say you have to pop a pill before going cross them, just take one over the counter pain pill. 😆 She was nutty as a nutty buddy but funny.

We were going to try to come to the chuckwagon cook-off. Been running our tails off and it's Saturday. 😬 To be honest I wanted to take the kids on the go carts but HEY! Hopefully another time.

Latest posts