Christmas Gift ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Arkansas

Reaction score
So the Lil lady wants to get me a gift for christmas for around $150.00- $200.00. So I was wondering whats the best gift or gifts I can get that I can use with working with My Homestead/Farm...lol I was thinking Barb Wire and T-Post..lol I dont need anything but she insistes on getting me something. So I wanna make sure its something I can use for the Farm.. So What would be a good ideal... Alittle help all Plz :)

I am thinking 8 to 10 cases of beer should eat that up just about right, and maybe a pint of Jack!

3waycross":2kwv5a2t said:
I am thinking 8 to 10 cases of beer should eat that up just about right, and maybe a pint of Jack!

LOL.. but then I am stuck with nothing. Was thinking Either some High tensile or so Pressure treated T-Post ?

Arkansas":3cbubw2i said:
3waycross":3cbubw2i said:

LOL.. but then I am stuck with nothing. Was thinking Either some High tensile or so Pressure treated T-Post ?
Nope, that ain't something she would enjoy getting you. How about a new pair of boots, or a Carhartt coat?

Isomade":1tiw47vl said:
Arkansas":1tiw47vl said:
3waycross":1tiw47vl said:

Nope, that ain't something she would enjoy getting you. How about a new pair of boots, or a Carhartt coat?

already got both..lol ?

A tool assortment, i.e good shovel, post pounder, pick, fencing tool, a dozen good quality leather gloves, a stack of white 5 gallon buckets, the list is endless

dun":yv0otvkm said:
A tool assortment, i.e good shovel, post pounder, pick, fencing tool, a dozen good quality leather gloves, a stack of white 5 gallon buckets, the list is endless

this is what i am looking for :)

How about a tool chest , a ratchet set .etc. One can never have enough tools. Do you have a welder, what about an angle grinder, table saw etc.

JSCATTLE":1dxb1tys said:
I'm asking for yeti cooler to put on my flat bed .

Good thinking. Your beer will stay a lot cooler and you can pretend it's there to keep the Vaccines fresh!

Just a thought but you might tell the wife you would like a Gift certificate to the "Little Seoul" massage parlour. I hear the happy ending massage is going for around $200 these days.

3waycross":15yo8a74 said:
Just a thought but you might tell the wife you would like a Gift certificate to the "Little Seoul" massage parlour. I hear the happy ending massage is going for around $200 these days.

Actually its on $100 bucks but then you have to go halfway around the world to Korea to get it :(

3waycross":b53htlwg said:
JSCATTLE":b53htlwg said:
I'm asking for yeti cooler to put on my flat bed .

Good thinking. Your beer will stay a lot cooler and you can pretend it's there to keep the Vaccines fresh!
That's what I was thinking . Gotta keep the beer cold.

Latest posts