Chinstraps being buckled

Help Support CattleToday:

boondocks

Reaction score
Snowing now, snowing tomorrow, snowing Sun then temp dropping to almost 20 below (not counting wind chill). Several feet of snow then frigid temps are gonna be such fun. Whee.....
Gonna stuff the larder (cows, that is) and pretreat the road, then will be plowing from now til Monday.

boondocks":2to5ygwq said:
Snowing now, snowing tomorrow, snowing Sun then temp dropping to almost 20 below (not counting wind chill). Several feet of snow then frigid temps are gonna be such fun. Whee.....
Gonna stuff the larder (cows, that is) and pretreat the road, then will be plowing from now til Monday.
That's what keeps us rednecks down here, so it's not all bad. I like the snow and cold, but I'm not convinced that I can live in it. Stay warm and stay safe.

We're at about 50 degrees here, and that's abnormal. The mud sucks, but it sure beats the he// out of what you're facing. Good luck!

callmefence":26ely1ot said:
Sounds rough enough for sure but I'm not understanding why y'all are putting on helmets...? ;-)

coz it is steep around here and the ditches are deep. 8) County plows come around when/if they feel like it, and that's assuming they haven't put it in the ditch (a frequent occurrence).

callmefence":1t2an3su said:
Sounds rough enough for sure but I'm not understanding why y'all are putting on helmets...? ;-)
Yeah I never knew we were supposed to wear helmets when it was snowing :???:

We got around 6 inches, its blowing now, GB, will be able to see the beach and ocean in 10 days, going to Punta cana.

Everybody North and East of me tighten em a little tighter. Here it comes and this one stretches up from the Rio Grade thru Indiana moving EastNorthEast. Pouring down right now and wind gusts to 25.

Latest posts