China advancement.....

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
It seems China is getting more and more brazen and wanting to throw their power around. They claim most of the China sea and a lot does not even border them. Also seems they are teaming up with Russia to make a tag team. I look for China to challenge the US before long. What do we need to do to help the odds on our side? Make friends with more countries, upgrade our advanced military weapons or what. Taiwan will fall to them before long IMO.

It seems China is getting more and more brazen and wanting to throw their power around. They claim most of the China sea and a lot does not even border them. Also seems they are teaming up with Russia to make a tag team. I look for China to challenge the US before long. What do we need to do to help the odds on our side? Make friends with more countries, upgrade our advanced military weapons or what. Taiwan will fall to them before long IMO.
Hide in the closet with uncle joe??

We need to vastly improve cybersecurity and do more to educate people about foreign disinformation campaigns. Russia has waged campaigns to stoke racial animus in this country, discourage vaccine use, encourage mistrust in our elections, etc. Unfortunately, some of our elected officials even parrot Russian propaganda. I'm not sure if it's because they're complicit or they're just gullible enough to believe it, but I suspect there's a mix of both.

At least Biden will publicly acknowledge that Russia is up to no good and needs to be dealt with. That's more than Trump would do.

Putin has Biden figured out, and is going to expose his incompetency if Biden accepts the challenge.

Depends how you quantify it. Economically? Definitely. Militarily? Not yet. Domestic influence? Not even close.
Honestly buck they have passed us militarily. I served and am proud of it. But, don't think for a second you are getting the truth about our strength and capabilities anymore. China's navy is far superior. Munitions are multitudes more than we have. Heck 20+% of our air force is grounded because of parts shortages... And russia isn't a true threat. However they could allow china an easy hop skip and jump across them to our north. Also, JMO we should start a united coalition with Australia, japan, Vietnam, South Korea and everyone else in the area of the china sea and we should park everything we have at the front door. That's the only way we will ever get them to back down. They are laughing at us and all our BS talk talk talk. No matter what party you align with china doesn't care. Cause we are all fighting amongst each other while they just keep creeping thru the sea building "garden islands" aka air strips munitions storage islands etc. This is going to turn out to be the bloodiest and costliest war/conflict we have ever seen. In every way imaginable. We need to stop pandering and wake up.

We need to vastly improve cybersecurity and do more to educate people about foreign disinformation campaigns. Russia has waged campaigns to stoke racial animus in this country, discourage vaccine use, encourage mistrust in our elections, etc. Unfortunately, some of our elected officials even parrot Russian propaganda. I'm not sure if it's because they're complicit or they're just gullible enough to believe it, but I suspect there's a mix of both.

At least Biden will publicly acknowledge that Russia is up to no good and needs to be dealt with. That's more than Trump would do.
Biden is a wimp. Russia and China sense weakness, and are testing him. What's Biden gonna do ? Send Hunter to make some more money sitting on boards of companies that he has no relevant experience in , and give Biden 10% again? China released the Corona, or at minimum purposely weren't truthful with the world so that it could spread.

There will be an event to wake everyone up..... count your blessings now. Things will be very different in the near future.

Russia is not a threat.

If Bidum is President and camel toe is vice president, why do they travel in the same plane?

There will be an event to wake everyone up..... count your blessings now. Things will be very different in the near future.

Russia is not a threat.

If Bidum is President and camel toe is vice president, why do they travel in the same plane?
You're still a member of the Q cult, I see.

Not sure who that is... Just do your research! Stop quoting bull from sources that report what they are told to report.

There will be an event to wake everyone up.....

If you are talking about a Pearl Harbor or 9/11/2001 type 'event.... not going to happen. Not any time soon anyway.

Like most Asian cultures, the Chinese are incredibly patient and they are perfectly content with 'baby steps'.

When? Whobody knows?
If/when the US military (USN/USMC) again takes up a significant presence on the Palau Islands, the time is near for conflict.

I watched and listened to some of that exchange and was dumbfounded that our representatives just sat there like little kids being reprimanded .... it was disgraceful, and like him or not, Trump would have told them to go pound sand and that if they wanted to start with what we are doing he could come up with dozens of other examples how their concentration camps and re-education "programs" are among the worst in the world. No, I don't think that Russia is near the threat that China is, although they might actually get together for the chance to totally conquer the US. We are in one he// of a mess with the BS that this administration has SCREWED UP in less than 3 months.

If you are talking about a Pearl Harbor or 9/11/2001 type 'event.... not going to happen. Not any time soon anyway.

Like most Asian cultures, the Chinese are incredibly patient and they are perfectly content with 'baby steps'.

When? Whobody knows?
If/when the US military (USN/USMC) again takes up a significant presence on the Palau Islands, the time is near for conflict.
Honestly, I'm not sure what the event will be or who it will be directed by. Not seeing the future, I see the present. We are in a position, like rock and a hard place kinda thing that we can't overcome due to people not taking advantage of the $1000 computers that almost everyone is caring in thier pocket. Just because they read it or heard it somewhere doesnt make it true. The "normal "outlets are spewing lies! All of them, some more entertaining than others but none are trustworthy. They have an objective, it is all coming out and I only hope that people will, as they say, fall down the rabbit hole and do honest research to learn what is being presented to us. Learning doesn't stop after school. Thats where it begins. It takes the understanding of an adult mind to think of the position we are in. It's like a bad B movie with a bunch of wannabe actors in it. Think of the worst, and then it happens the next day? People need to ground themselves and open thier hearts and minds to the very real possibility that we are dumb enough to launch a strike on ourselves to stop the other side of the country from doing something they don't want to happen. There will be ....something that happens in the near future. Plenty of cause, just waiting for the effect. Arm yourself with knowledge that you find, not what someone tells you.....

Honestly, I'm not sure what the event will be or who it will be directed by. Not seeing the future, I see the present. We are in a position, like rock and a hard place kinda thing that we can't overcome due to people not taking advantage of the $1000 computers that almost everyone is caring in thier pocket. Just because they read it or heard it somewhere doesnt make it true. The "normal "outlets are spewing lies! All of them, some more entertaining than others but none are trustworthy. They have an objective, it is all coming out and I only hope that people will, as they say, fall down the rabbit hole and do honest research to learn what is being presented to us. Learning doesn't stop after school. Thats where it begins. It takes the understanding of an adult mind to think of the position we are in. It's like a bad B movie with a bunch of wannabe actors in it. Think of the worst, and then it happens the next day? People need to ground themselves and open thier hearts and minds to the very real possibility that we are dumb enough to launch a strike on ourselves to stop the other side of the country from doing something they don't want to happen. There will be ....something that happens in the near future. Plenty of cause, just waiting for the effect. Arm yourself with knowledge that you find, not what someone tells you.....
Do you realize, that all those words meant.....nothing?

No facts. No substance. No evidence.
Just vagueness wrapped in conspiracy theory, packaged as 'something'.
Let me guess. The 'events' are being orchestrated by shape shifting reptilian extraterrestrials under the guise of Skull and Bones/Knights Templar/The Freemasons/Illuminati/Bilderberg Group/Flat Earth Society and other secret societies, along with QAnon of course...
CT, is getting more weird by the day.

Let me guess. The 'events' are being orchestrated by shape shifting reptilian extraterrestrials under the guise of Skull and Bones/Knights Templar/The Freemasons/Illuminati/Bilderberg Group/Flat Earth Society and other secret societies, along with QAnon of course...

Last edited:

You have quite the active imagination there. I didn't incorporate any of that into what I said. You are one of the sheeple that has that computer in front of them and refuses to use it for research. Just do as your told by society and you will be fine..... being a Marine you should be use to that. Trust your government, they will furnish everything you need.

Latest posts