Chicago Screws

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer":3nmjwy0z said:
Somebody please enlighten me.
What exactly are we doing with these 'Chicago Screws' ? I don't believe I've ever seen anything quite like that...

You use them on bridles and reins where the bit connects to the bridle.

randiliana":di4mikcb said:
Bullbuyer":di4mikcb said:
Somebody please enlighten me.
What exactly are we doing with these 'Chicago Screws' ? I don't believe I've ever seen anything quite like that...

You use them on bridles and reins where the bit connects to the bridle.

Temp. repair of broken leather or some place where you might want to be able to take reins or headstall on/off

Susie David":di4mikcb said:
Thanks....always called them binder posts.

Binder Post are made of Alum. and have extendtions

CS are copper or Brass

So just what is a chicago screw :?: (I am thinking an Italian guy that beats up people who are late with their payments 8) And what the heck is a conway :?: (I know what a Hen Weigh is, but the only conway I know is twitty and hes dead :( )
Sides I prefer bailing wire :p

Old Dog/New Tricks":3m6zi9ql said:

Oh thanks for that, I thought they were as rare as skyhooks!!! now I know what you are talking about a rivet screw is what they are here in England.

ttclm that was a bit harsh a comment, not everyone is good at typing or spelling or elequent in speaking. have some respect and understanding as one day it will be you, that is old.

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":1simp3yh said:
So in your 68 years have you ever posted anything that wasnt gibberish? Go back to the nursing home where you came from old man. Go back and drool on yourself and have that as a cesspool of your own idiotic posts. How does that grab ya

boy...you got a problem...what ever happened to "respecting your elders"...i've read plenty of your posts and sometimes I wish you'd just shut up and go play on the train tracks...aint no reason for you to disrespect people like that...and I dont see how you are going to talk about "idiotic posts"...look at what you just posted

Heritage_Farmboy":2gn0x0up said:
TurnThatCowLooseMaw":2gn0x0up said:
So in your 68 years have you ever posted anything that wasnt gibberish? Go back to the nursing home where you came from old man. Go back and drool on yourself and have that as a cesspool of your own idiotic posts. How does that grab ya

boy...you got a problem...what ever happened to "respecting your elders"...i've read plenty of your posts and sometimes I wish you'd just shut up and go play on the train tracks...aint no reason for you to disrespect people like that...and I dont see how you are going to talk about "idiotic posts"...look at what you just posted

Consider the source..."ttclm=IDIOTIC POSTS"

ROCKSPRINGS":3elmv30w said:
Heritage_Farmboy":3elmv30w said:
TurnThatCowLooseMaw":3elmv30w said:

Consider the source..."ttclm=IDIOTIC POSTS"

I've actually seen TTCLM give some pretty good information to people on here...but that post he made on this thread was awful

What is a "Chicago Screws" = Driveing down I 80 by the
I 94 interchange and hit a two by four. Six hundred and
change for two tires and a tow. Thankyou very much.

Latest posts