Chicago Screws

Help Support CattleToday:

Old Dog/New Tricks

Reaction score
In the back country and in my trailer I Keep
Backless Chicago Screws

- - The kind were the screw can go all the way through and is not stopped by the nut part. Open Backed

You may need a Long or short Chicago Screw

You can cut the long screw off when you get home or get the right Chicago Screw

Backless Chicago Screws - Their hard to find - I've found one place on the net - $21+ per 100 - - if anyone wants a link ??? here

Old Dog/New Tricks":2lx2krfp said:
randiliana":2lx2krfp said:
I hate chicago screws, would much rather use conway buckles. Much less chance of something coming undone :D

That fine BUT what are you going to due when you deep in the wilderness and loose a conway?

Fortunately we don't have deep wilderness here :cboy: , and I suppose the same thing as if I were to loose a chicago screw :D :D :D

I don't want to argue "What If's" with You :!: :mad:

This is a Tips N Tricks Site :!:

In 68 years I've learned about Livestock People and any offer to share your Tips N Tricks :cboy:

You can lead them to the
"Years of Experance and Sometimes Knowledge" POOL

"Some Drink" (Thats How I Gained This Pool)

BUT Many are to _ _ _ _ to Partake and Ad That to Their Life Time "Shollow Pool Of Knowledge" :!:

Ask me if I "CARE" if you ever use or file my Tips and :idea:'s :!:

You Won't Be the First One I've See Stuck In That Shallow Pool :dunce: -

What I call "The Cesspool of Stupidy and Ignorance"

Hey give the man a break. If he made it to 68 I'm sure he has a lot of tips and tricks that could help us all. Those oldtimers have the experience of life, they have saw a lot of what works and what don't. I ain't quite there yet but the older I get the more I realize I didn't know years ago.

Bama":2lo4q9fe said:
Hey give the man a break. If he made it to 68 I'm sure he has a lot of tips and tricks that could help us all. Those oldtimers have the experience of life, they have saw a lot of what works and what don't. I ain't quite there yet but the older I get the more I realize I didn't know years ago.

Seems like it's better to be 18 and know all the answers rather then a senior and realize you don;t really know all that much. Speaking from experience here.

dun

Bama":b7qw9wxe said:
The older I get the more I realize what I don't know now.
68 may seem old to some of the kids, but a 68 year old is not even in his 80's yet. Just moved in to his maturity years.

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":jfjujyih said:
So in your 68 years have you ever posted anything that wasnt gibberish? Go back to the nursing home where you came from old man. Go back and drool on yourself and have that as a cesspool of your own idiotic posts. How does that grab ya

more garbage beng spouted by ttclm who wants to criticize for idiotic posts! he who makes more of them than anyone else on the board!

memanpa":3pf0i9ok said:
TurnThatCowLooseMaw":3pf0i9ok said:
So in your 68 years have you ever posted anything that wasnt gibberish? Go back to the nursing home where you came from old man. Go back and drool on yourself and have that as a cesspool of your own idiotic posts. How does that grab ya

more garbage beng spouted by ttclm who wants to criticize for idiotic posts! he who makes more of them than anyone else on the board!
I guess I am not the only one who noticed this idiot (ttclm) Dont you know he is the "KNOW IT ALL, DO IT ALL, DID IT ALL, EXPERT OF EVERYTHING." Not long ago he called me a PUNK, then he said I was stupid because I have less post than he did. Next he will send you a PM and make reference of your Mother and Family like he did me.

quote] I guess I am not the only one who noticed this idiot (ttclm) Dont you know he is the "KNOW IT ALL, DO IT ALL, DID IT ALL, EXPERT OF EVERYTHING." Not long ago he called me a PUNK, then he said I was stupid because I have less post than he did. Next he will send you a PM and make reference of your Mother and Family like he did me.[/quote]

fwd the pm to macon if it is obscene

Old Dog/New Tricks":1b9bumxr said:
randiliana":1b9bumxr said:
I hate chicago screws, would much rather use conway buckles. Much less chance of something coming undone :D

That fine BUT what are you going to due when you deep in the wilderness and loose a conway?

I would call the vet and have myself euthanized

TTCLM are you gonna feel that way about your Mom and Dad when they are 68? IMHO you are a disrespectful jacka**

ctlbaron":2oy0f7kn said:
TTCLM are you gonna feel that way about your Mom and Dad when they are 68? IMHO you are a disrespectful jacka**

I see you made another friend ttclm. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok Cronies...this o'l boy has no idea of what a Chicago Screw is...
As for the Horse Ar$e mistery poster, we've seen them come and go....don't pay much attention to them, don't have all that many minutes left on the clock and don't waste then on the petty stuff.

Don't take all that much seriously these days, sort of like folks take me and we get along just fine.
Dave Mc

Susie David":2oaerj9i said:
Ok Cronies...this o'l boy has no idea of what a Chicago Screw is...
As for the Horse Ar$e mistery poster, we've seen them come and go....don't pay much attention to them, don't have all that many minutes left on the clock and don't waste then on the petty stuff.
I don't know what that screw is either.
You are right about the clock. Time is too valuable to waste on anything that doesn't make things better.

Latest posts