Chevy Colorado

Help Support CattleToday:

jaydill

Reaction score
Anyone here got one? Or even better, know the towing capacity on one of those?

Cowboy 2.0":1fo838fy said:
I don't really like the truck. Wasn't a fan of the S-10 or the Sonoma at all.
Thanks for answering my question. :p It's not my personal favorite. I actually just need to know the towing capacity. I didn't like either of those trucks either, though.

Well, considering the pack of gum sized body, I'm thinking a maximum of 15 peices. :lol:

4000 Maximum Towing Capacity (lbs.)

I had one and just got rid of it on Wednesday. It had the 5 cylinder and did fine with no load, but it wouldn't hardly pull a 5x14 stock trailer empty. Mine also used oil with only 2,000 miles on it, so I worked a deal with the dealer and GM and went back to a full size.

agcntry":1zwlxamn said:
I had one and just got rid of it on Wednesday. It had the 5 cylinder and did fine with no load, but it wouldn't hardly pull a 5x14 stock trailer empty. Mine also used oil with only 2,000 miles on it, so I worked a deal with the dealer and GM and went back to a full size.

That's exactly why we didn't buy one, because of the 5 cylinder. New engine and we figured it would have some glitches.

agcntry":2fjne7ui said:
Thanks

It's a chevy...so you shouldn't have asked about the towing capacity...should have asked about the lack of towing capacity :lol:

I bought one to run around in 2 years ago. It does just what i want. I use my dodge to pull with . I got the chey to take the load of running around off the dodge. At $13,000 i can drive 3 before i would have to buy a new Dodge. I didn't know they were built to tow. Hope this helps good luck.

endebt":26r07qqd said:
I bought one to run around in 2 years ago. It does just what i want. I use my dodge to pull with . I got the chey to take the load of running around off the dodge. At $13,000 i can drive 3 before i would have to buy a new Dodge. I didn't know they were built to tow. Hope this helps good luck.

The Colorado's in Corsicana are more expensive than the half tons.

endebt":1rwrpvmx said:
Thanks.

Cowboy 2.0":27a132qb said:
endebt":27a132qb said:

The Colorado's in Corsicana are more expensive than the half tons.
Around my area they're less expensive. But only by a couple thousand if I remember right.

Latest posts