Changing Careers

Help Support CattleToday:

Thats why i'm working on driving a school bus.I make decent money but health insurance is to expensive so I figure drive bus ,mail during summer and keep garage open to make up for any loss.Hoss, as long as you are willing to work it is nice working for yourself.

I'm still working on the benefits piece. I hope to have something in place soon.

Yes I still may travel to China on and off. Two of the companies that I will be consulting for do business with China and my experience was a big reason why they hired me. The both have expressed an interest in me doing some travelling to visit their Chinese sources. We'll see......it won't be cheap for them :mrgreen:

Gig em good. Whatever they pay you for your knowledge is going to be a lot cheaper than having to do a recall from across the globe. If you want, I can chew on the toys for you to see if the paint is lead-based. I ain't cheap neither. :lol2:

Jogeephus":2j10seig said:
Gig em good. Whatever they pay you for your knowledge is going to be a lot cheaper than having to do a recall from across the globe. If you want, I can chew on the toys for you to see if the paint is lead-based. I ain't cheap neither. :lol2:

Judging by your avatar Jo I would say that you have chewed on too many lead based toys. :lol:

HOSS":2whswavt said:
Jogeephus":2whswavt said:

Judging by your avatar Jo I would say that you have chewed on too many lead based toys. :lol:

Hoss, he might have swallowed some of them whole!! :lol2:

Best of luck on your venture Hoss. It will work out great for you. How was your first day?

Latest posts