Century Post

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
:shock: I have just made a big milestone.....my 100th post! I have learned allot from this site and appreciate all of the posters like Doc, dun and even ol' Caustic. Their insight has been very helpfull to my fledgling operation.

I have inked the deal on some additional land and can start working to grow my herd by about 50 head over the next couple of years bringing my total operation to about 70 or so. Plenty big for a working man. I look forward to all of the advice that will get me there and help me do it right. God bless you all. :D

I'm hearing the Gov. Bredesen will call out the National Guard if Crowder's party gets out of hand. Judging by all the wimens and liquor that will be present it has the makings of a "Redneck Woodstock". ;-)

HOSS: Good for you! You are doing something I've always wanted to do but can't just yet. Good luck and don't be a stranger here.

HOSS":36b2ikzv said:
I'm hearing the Gov. Bredesen will call out the National Guard if Crowder's party gets out of hand. Judging by all the wimens and liquor that will be present it has the makings of a "Redneck Woodstock". ;-)
Heck Hoss, Gov. Bredesen is coming to the GitTogether. Al said he's gonna try and make it too.

Crowder, there is plenty of cow crap already on your farm naturally......no sense bringing on more :lol:

VanC, I am excited about being able to expand and finally start turning a medium sized hobby into a business. The good thing is that I am not doing it on debt. Allot of years of hard work, saving and taking advantage of a unique opportunity has finally paid off.

Latest posts