Central tx ai help

Help Support CattleToday:

5S Cattle

Reaction score
Willing to lend a hand to someone in central tx. Going to bovine elites ai/palpating school this week and realizing that it's going to take being inside a lot of cows to be any kind of consistent. I live in brenham and can help on the weekends. Let me know if y'all need help.

Ask the instructor at the school. 2 of the instructors that did the school when I went are locals.Talk to neighbors as well. I've started palpating for 3 of my neighbors and it helps being able to do some year round. If you were closer to abilene I'd say you could come out to our place.

5S Cattle":88qjly0m said:
Willing to lend a hand to someone in central tx. Going to bovine elites ai/palpating school this week and realizing that it's going to take being inside a lot of cows to be any kind of consistent. I live in brenham and can help on the weekends. Let me know if y'all need help.
There use to be a dairy over in Chappel Hill called 4-G Dairy. Can't remember their names or if they even did AI but there would be a lot of cows coming through the chute. Hopefully it's still there.

TexasBred":29cagmbw said:
5S Cattle":29cagmbw said:
There use to be a dairy over in Chappel Hill called 4-G Dairy. Can't remember their names or if they even did AI but there would be a lot of cows coming through the chute. Hopefully it's still there.
Think that's the gurkas, I actually called them the other day trying to find a nurse cow and haven't had anyone call me back

Latest posts