Central FL

Help Support CattleToday:

hillbillycwo

Reaction score
Any central FL ranchers need some free labor on the weekends? The city of Orlando is killing me! I need a break bad. Love the farm and can't wait to get retired from the Navy and back to mine! Will work for my feed! [email protected] is my email address.

maybe would should trade for awhile,,, working afternoons and weekends on the place is making alacattleman a dull sum bit#@.. get a litte sand in my boots and see some tanned gals :cowboy:

Come and visit anytime you want! Always got cold beer and we could spend some time on the beach evenin out that farmers tan and lookin at the ladies!! The scenery isn't too bad in some places.

I could use a hand when I go to pour the last 12 yds of concrete under the barn. May be a month or so out, and maybe longer if I don't start getting some more work here soon :shock: We had a pine tree fall in last nights storm, missed the house by 10 ft and my truck by 20 ft.there's another project, probably for tomorow. But your welcome to slide by anytime. Not much of a ranch but plenty of sand and beer

Latest posts