Census?

Help Support CattleToday:

Yep , havent filled it out yet,,says you have to turn it in by feb,, what happens if you are late

STARSIX":2w0qqj34 said:
Yep , havent filled it out yet,,says you have to turn it in by feb,, what happens if you are late
They will call you and threaten you that you are obligated by law to fill it out, or mail a notice to remind you to get it done.

Crowderfarms":7obhqtsj said:
STARSIX":7obhqtsj said:
They will call you and threaten you that you are obligated by law to fill it out, or mail a notice to remind you to get it done.
all of the above. Threw my last one away. Was called and mailed notices. Had them send me a new one. Told them not to send any more in the future. Must have work. I did not get one this time :D

STARSIX":3siwjv1o said:

Kinda what I was wondering ... what happens if you DONT turn it in??

Yep and mailed it back in. You really think they don't know what you have. After Rita the local extension agent showed me pictures of my place. You could see every t post, tree that was on fence. There was one you could see the catfish in the back pond feeding after the feeder went off. You could count every cow calf in the pasture with no problem.

MistyMorning":26apuj1z said:
Got one here too. Great, more year end paperwork. :roll:

Got it yesterday.

And that is exactly what I thought.

If I don't fill it out right away then I'll forget. No sense in having a planner if you forget to look at it. :roll:

ETF":1c1xyrgi said:
Got it yesterday. Has anyone tried completing it on-line?

no....but since I spend so much time in front of a computer, makes complete sense to do it that way. :D thanks!

Caustic Burno":vvix0qfu said:
Yep and mailed it back in. You really think they don't know what you have. After Rita the local extension agent showed me pictures of my place. You could see every t post, tree that was on fence. There was one you could see the catfish in the back pond feeding after the feeder went off. You could count every cow calf in the pasture with no problem.

So why do they send it out if they already can see what is going on? Hmmm. To see what big liars we are?

ETF":1f0nae3l said:
Got it yesterday. Has anyone tried completing it on-line?

Yep..completed it and got it over with. The online site is very clear and easy to use. I thought it was much easier than shuffling through the whole packet with a pencil.

MistyMorning":ao09jzfj said:
Got one here too. Great, more year end paperwork. :roll:

Got mine.... I was thinking the same thing too.... In twenty years are we going to be saing "Great , more year end computer work"???

Yep..completed it and got it over with. The online site is very clear and easy to use. I thought it was much easier than shuffling through the whole packet with a pencil.

I would have to agree Green Creek. Pretty straight forward, particularly for a government form. Took me about 20 minutes with a high speed connection. I would guess it would take considerably longer with dial-up.

Latest posts