censorship

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":1dmzgvei said:
Massey135":1dmzgvei said:
Dear Admin,
Is this America or China????

Love,
The hand that feeds you
I think we're all simply guest at HIS place. Act like one !!!!!
You seem to forget that w/o ACTIVE posters, HIS place doesn't exist.

No one broke the rules.

Massey135":3mzjoq8x said:
TexasBred":3mzjoq8x said:
Massey135":3mzjoq8x said:
Dear Admin,
Is this America or China????

Love,
The hand that feeds you
I think we're all simply guest at HIS place. Act like one !!!!!
You seem to forget that w/o ACTIVE posters, HIS place doesn't exist.

No one broke the rules.
Total members 10390 • Our newest member nathalie0119

Total members and active members have nothing to do with each other. Ask HIM if you don't believe me.

Just quit commenting on my post. You never have anything informative to say regarding anything outside nutrition. You're the enviest old man I've ever encountered.

Massey135":2y13ahup said:
Total members and active members have nothing to do with each other. Ask HIM if you don't believe me.

Just quit commenting on my post. You never have anything informative to say regarding anything outside nutrition. You're the enviest old man I've ever encountered.

"Envy"?? Why would anyone envy you or anything you have. Unlike you I only comment on topics I have knowledge about. And yep there are many things I know nothing about but I won't try to blow you away with BS to convince you otherwise.

Massey135":3lvy9d4k said:

So you are now trying to censor a man because he posted on your thread about censorship? That's rich.

By the way, when did "enviest" become a word?

TennesseeTuxedo":d4o979o3 said:
Massey135":d4o979o3 said:

So you are now trying to censor a man because he posted on your thread about censorship? That's rich.

old english,, commonly used by religous fanatics
:cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":2fd8736j said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2fd8736j said:
Massey135":2fd8736j said:

:lol2: :lol2:

ALACOWMAN":3g82gugh said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3g82gugh said:
Massey135":3g82gugh said:

roflmao :lol:

Ahhhhh.To be less than 30 again and not know how to shut my mouth. For the first one covered but Still working on that last part.

ALACOWMAN":20gsywvx said:
TennesseeTuxedo":20gsywvx said:
Massey135":20gsywvx said:

Even I had to laugh at that. Perhaps most envious would have been a better choice, though enviest is absolutely a word.

Massey135":15j2qc8l said:
ALACOWMAN":15j2qc8l said:
TennesseeTuxedo":15j2qc8l said:

Even I had to laugh at that. Perhaps most envious would have been a better choice, though enviest is absolutely a word.

No it's not.... :???:

You are still free to go create your own discussion board and you can moderate it as you see fit. ;-)
The few times that something that I've written was deleted it was because of ME... not the moderators. If you're having trouble playing by the rules maybe you should look at how you play and stop screaming at the ref.

The terms of agreement are clear. This is kne of the most evenly moderated boards I'm on. In fact the most evenly moderated.
Just be careful your mouth doesn't write checks your reputation can't cash.

hooknline":2jcdasz6 said:
The terms of agreement are clear. This is kne of the most evenly moderated boards I'm on. In fact the most evenly moderated.
Just be careful your mouth doesn't write checks your reputation can't cash.
No need to worry bout my reputation, Hook. My cattle speak for themselves.

But they don't speak for you. More to a rep then just your cows. And if you have a bad rep no one will buy your cows no matter how good they look.
Your rep is one thing you can't buy, you can't sell, but is worth more than anything you've got

Latest posts